Good News for Medical Scientists/Scholars/Researchers/Learners/Students. Hurry up to get the full funded fellowship program/Scholarship in USA.
American Association for Cancer Research warm welcomes medical applicants under the AACR Research Fellowships in USA to step into and experience a lot of exposure. The scholarship grant is given in the following categories. AACR-AstraZeneca Clinical Hematology or Oncology Research Training Fellowships and AACR-Johnson & Johnson Clinical Oncology Research Training Fellowships to further enhance skills, improve knowledge, get experience, to interact with the fellows from the world having diversity & equity.
The fellowship is announced to facilitate early-career clinical scientists with a medical degree in MD, DO, or MD/PhD. Medical students who are interested in enhancing their skills and knowledge regarding the drug development in view of the pharmaceutical industry. The fellows who are very much interested to prove themselves in the field of medical science are encouraged to apply.
The fellows through free work experience in America, will gain real-life work experience in the fields, including drug development, data analysis, clinical research, and clinical trial design. Fellows will be expected to execute and complete clinical activities and clinical research-based projects during their tenure of one year work in America. Scholars will also get the additional advantage of publication and presentation of their finished work. AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson are the industry partners of this global fellowship program in the USA. AstraZeneca fellowship will be in Gaithersburg, MD and they prefer applicants from late-stage clinical development within hematology or oncology.
The other remarkable opportunity under the fully funded fellowship is sponsored by Johnson & Johnson and it will be located at great Boston or Philadelphia. This fellowship encourages applicants belonging to early-stage clinical development for lung cancer. The Johnson & Johnson fellowship aims to get you hands-on in early-stage clinical development with the purpose of intercepting lung cancers in a high-risk population. Moreover, you will be provided with time flexibility during your work. It is important to note that your submitted applications will be reviewed by an AACR Scientific Review Committee on a quarterly basis to make assessments in due manner.
During the fully-funded international fellowship opportunities in the USA, scholars will be paired with one industry scientist or clinical team member as your mentor. Scholars will have the opportunity to shadow their mentor during their day-to-day activities at work, including meetings with relevant key stakeholders, project teams, and academia. They will be having discussions around the following themes: drug development strategy and its execution, regulatory strategy implementation, marketing, statistics, and clinical operations. In addition, focus areas of biomarker discovery and preclinical research are also provided in a few cases, depending on the background of the applicants. You will learn about the fundamentals of clinical research, and designing clinical projects also.
The AACR is committed enhancing the skills and knowledge of the next generation of cancer researchers. This institute with funding partners, provide research training and fellowship support to postdoctoral and clinical research fellows as they embark on projects under the auspices of a mentors — laying the groundwork for successful and impactful careers in cancer research.
RESEARCH TRAINING AND FELLOWSHIP GRANTS
- AACR Anna D. Barker Basic Cancer Research Fellowship
- AACR-Amgen Fellowships in Clinical/Translational Cancer Research
- AACR-AstraZeneca Cancer Research Fellowships
- AACR-AstraZeneca Clinical Immuno-oncology Research Training Fellowships
- AACR-AstraZeneca Stimulating Therapeutic Advances through Research Training (START) Grants
- AACR-Bayer Clinical Oncology Research (CORE) Training Fellowships
- AACR-Bayer Stimulating Therapeutic Advances through Research Training (START) Grants
- AACR-Bristol Myers Squibb Fellowships
- AACR-Cancer Research UK Transatlantic Research Fellowships
- AACR-Conquer Cancer Foundation of ASCO Young Investigator Award for Translational Cancer Research
- AACR-Day One Biopharmaceuticals Pediatric Cancer Research Fellowship
- AACR-Exelixis Renal Cell Carcinoma Research Fellowship
- AACR Fellowships to Further Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in Cancer Research
- AACR Fellowship to Further Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in Immuno-oncology Research
- AACR-Genentech Cancer Disparities Research Fellowships
- AACR-Genentech Immuno-oncology Research Fellowship
- AACR-Genmab Non-Hodgkin B-cell Lymphoma Research Fellowship
- AACR-Incyte Fellowships
- AACR-John and Elizabeth Leonard Family Foundation Basic Cancer Research Fellowship
- AACR-Merck Research Fellowships
- AACR-Mirati Cancer Chemical Biology Research Fellowship
- AACR-Novocure Tumor Treating Fields Research Fellowship
- AACR-Ocular Melanoma Foundation Fellowship
- AACR-Pfizer Cancer Research Fellowships
- AACR-QuadW Foundation Fellowship for Clinical/Translational Sarcoma Research
- AACR-Swim Across America Cancer Research Fellowship
- AACR-Takeda Oncology Fellowships
- Pancreatic Cancer Action Network-AACR Pathway to Leadership Grants
- The Bosarge Family Foundation-Waun Ki Hong Scholar Award for Regenerative Cancer Medicine
AACR Research Fellowships in the USA 2024:
- The USA.
- AstraZeneca: Gaithersberg, MD.
- Johnson & Johnson: Great Boston or Philadelphia.
- American Association for Cancer Research (AACR).
- Johnson & Johnson.
- Graduate Level.
- Doctoral Level.
- The period of the AACR Clinical Oncology Research (CORE) Training Fellowships is one year.
Benefits of the AACR Research Training Fellowships in USA 2024:
- The grant amount of $ 100,000.
- Exposure to advanced medical approaches and techniques in the USA.
- Familiarity with advanced medical equipment.
- In-depth knowledge of the medical field.
Eligibility Criteria of the AACR Research Fellowships in USA 2024:
- Applicant should have a medical degree in a related field.
- Applicants, currently enrolled in a doctoral degree, cannot apply.
- Applicants should have enrolled in an accredited oncology or hematology fellowship program at a medical, research, or academic institution within the US.
- No requirement for citizenship.
- In the case of non-U.S. citizenship, your visa should have sufficient time to complete the fellowship duration.
- Applicants must be AACR members.
- In the case of non-AACR members, you should apply for the official membership application form before the application deadline.
- Applicants should not be among the following:
- Employees or subcontractors of a U.S. entity.
- An employee of a for-profit private sector.
- Clinical fellow applying from a US government laboratory.
- For the Johnson & Johnson grant, individuals must have the following characteristics:
- Belong to racial or ethnic groups as per National Science Foundation and be underrepresented in health sciences.
- Having a disability or physical impairment that has restricted them to limit their life activities.
- Belonging to disadvantaged backgrounds.
How to Apply for the AACR Research Fellowships in the USA 2024?
- Applicants have to send the application material and supporting attachments to email@example.com with the subject titled “Applicant name-AACR CORE Training Fellowship Application Submission.”
- Fill up the required fields of the application form carefully.
- Provide all the supporting documents.
Documents Required for the AACR Fellowships in USA 2024:
- Applicant’s CV.
- Completed application form.
- Biographical sketch of an academic mentor.
- Letters of recommendation.
- Letter of Reference from Academic Mentor.
- Letter of Reference from Endorser.
- Applicant checklist.
- Copy of Visa.
- Copy of Passport.
- The application deadline for the American Association of Cancer Research Fellowships in the USA 2024 is August 31, 2023.