Abu Dhabi University Scholarships in UAE 2024-2025؛ Would you like to study in the UAE on a scholarship? International students have a great chance to pursue master’s or bachelor’s degree programs in the UAE 2024–2025 thanks to the Abu Dhabi University Scholarships. Under the Abu Dhabi University Scholarship Program, students can receive financial aid to study for free in the United Arab Emirates. Abu Dhabi University (ADU) will be offering these foreign scholarships in the United Arab Emirates in 2024–2025 with the goal of honoring and rewarding students for their accomplishments in extracurricular and academic pursuits. This is a fantastic chance to continue your education in the United Arab Emirates, a popular choice among students. Abu Dhabi University scholarships provide equal opportunities for all students who wish to study in the United Arab Emirates and empower exceptional students. The university in Abu Dhabi promotes academic growth in the area through these scholarships. Thus, you must read through to the end and apply before the ADU Scholarships deadline if you want to study in Abu Dhabi.
Additionally, these scholarships in the UAE for undergraduate and master’s degrees foster a positive learning environment where students can achieve academic success. They provide fully funded scholarships in the United Arab Emirates as well as partially funded scholarships that waive between 10% and 50% of the tuition cost. The H.H. Sheikh Hamdan Bin Zayed Scholarship, for instance, enables students to study in the United Arab Emirates for free. It offers a complete waiver of tuition costs in addition to fees for registration, applications, student services, and health care. It is therefore strongly advised that students who wish to apply for the ADU Scholarships in 2024–2025 in order to receive bachelor’s and master’s scholarships in the United Arab Emirates. The university provides scholarships for a maximum of four years in a variety of programs and fields of study.
Having said that, the esteemed THE World University Rankings 2023 list Abu Dhabi University as the top university in the United Arab Emirates for the teaching pillar. In the UAE, it is ranked among the top three universities. ADU provides a range of scholarships for graduate and undergraduate study. Upon receiving official acceptance to Abu Dhabi University, students can readily submit an application for these scholarships. These merit-based awards have a high application rate. Students must thus keep up a positive public image. Read through to the end if you want to learn in the United Arab Emirates. You should give the Abu Dhabi Scholarships in UAE 2024–25 serious consideration.
Abu Dhabi University Scholarships in UAE 2024-2025
List of Abu Dhabi University Scholarships 2024-2025:
- Academic Scholarship
- Alumni Scholarship
- Athletic Scholarship
- University Scholarship for UAE and GCC students
- Family Tuition Waiver
- Merit-based Graduate Scholarship
Abu Dhabi University Scholarships in UAE 2024-2025
- Country: UAE
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded, Partially Funded
- Deadline: February 16, 2024
Eligibility Criteria for Abu Dhabi University Scholarships 2024-25:
- The ADU Scholarship is open to international students from all around the world as well as for local students in UAE.
- The Abu Dhabi University offers scholarships for both undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
- For all bachelor’s degree programs, students must have a high school certificate or transcripts.
- For all master’s degrees, students must hold a bachelor’s degree to be eligible for the Abu Dhabi University Scholarships.
- Similarly, for PhD or Doctoral degrees, students need to have a master’s degree.
- Students must also be formally admitted to Abu Dhabi University before applying for scholarships.
- Abu Dhabi Scholarships for master’s and bachelor’s programs have different CGPA requirements, which all applicants must fulfil to be eligible.
- Moreover, each UAE scholarship has different eligibility criteria which can be checked on the official website.
- For example, Athletic Scholarship for an undergraduate program requires a CGPA of 2.75, while a Merit-Based Graduate Scholarship requires a CGPA of 3.5% or equivalent.
Benefits of ADU Scholarships in UAE:
- Scholarships at Abu Dhabi University provide significant financial coverage by waiving a percentage of tuition fees.
- Some scholarships are fully funded scholarships, hence providing students with a 100% tuition fee waiver.
- By offering a range of scholarships, ADU ensures that deserving students have the opportunity to pursue their academic goals and study in UAE.
Academic Scholarship for Undergraduate Programs:
- It includes a 20% tuition fee waiver for continuing Abu Dhabi University students.
- Available to students with a minimum CGPA of 3.60.
Alumni Scholarship for Postgraduate Programs:
- Applicants or alumni of Abu Dhabi University receive a 20% tuition fee waiver to continue their graduate studies.
Athletic Scholarship for Undergraduate Programs:
- For continuing Abu Dhabi University students with active participation in Abu Dhabi sports team.
- Students receive a 25% tuition fee waiver.
University Scholarship for Undergraduate Programs:
- Offered to GCC candidates and UAE residents who will receive 15% to up to 50% tuition fee waiver.
Family Tuition Waiver for Undergraduate Programs:
- For individuals within the same family. This includes family members who share direct relationships, such as siblings, spouses, or parents with multiple students simultaneously enrolled at ADU.
- Includes a tuition fee waiver of up to 15, 20 or 25%.
Merit-based Graduate Scholarship:
- Students holding an undergraduate degree with a CGPA of 3.5 or higher receive a 25% reduction in tuition fees.
H.H. Sheikh Hamdan Bin Zayed Scholarship for Undergraduate Programs:
- Fully funded scholarship that includes a 100% tuition fee waiver as well as application, registration, student services, and health services.
Documents Required for Abu Dhabi University Scholarships 2024:
- Copy of passport
- Transcripts and Degrees
- Equivalency letter
- Passport size photograph
- English language proficiency (IELTS or TOEFL)
- Copy of Emirates ID (if applicable)
- Police clearance certificate
- You must be thinking about how to apply for the scholarships at Abu Dhabi University. To apply, click the ‘apply now‘ button below.
- The scholarship application process starts after formal admission to ADU and the assignment of a unique student ID.
- The student can use this ID to securely access a dedicated section for Financial Aid and Scholarships in their university account.
- All students must submit the necessary documents to be considered for the ADU Scholarships.
Application Deadline for Abu Dhabi University Scholarships in UAE 2024:
- The deadline to apply for the Abu Dhabi University Scholarships (Spring Semester) is 16 February 2024.