ACI Foundation Scholarship or Fellowships 2024: For overseas students, the ACI Foundation Scholarship 2024–2025 offers a fully funded scholarship or fellowship. This scholarship is available for postdoctoral, PhD, master’s, and undergraduate studies. This scholarship offers a $10,000–$15,000 US educational stipend for living expenses, books, and supplies in addition to tuition.
The American Concrete Institute established the non-profit ACI Foundation to foster innovation, advancement, and collaboration by funding research and scholarships. The foundation also acts as an independent resource for the concrete industry, offering strategic guidance and well-considered management.
The ACI Foundation Scholarship Council will select scholarship and fellowship recipients who seem to have the best combination of interest and potential for professional achievement in the particular sector based on essays, information submitted, and recommendations.
ACI Foundation Scholarship or Fellowships 2024
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters / PhD / Postdoctoral
- Institution(s): ACI Foundation
- Study in: New York, USA
- Program Period: The Student Fellowship recipients are eligible to apply and compete for these awards on a year-to-year basis, but must reapply each year, so long as they are still eligible.
- Deadline: November 01, 2024 (Applications are closed. The next cycle will open July 1, 2024)
ACI Foundation Scholarship / Fellowships provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- $10,000 – $15,000 US educational stipend for tuition, residence, books, and materials;
- Paid travel expenses and attendance fees to two ACI conventions (fellowship finalists must attend the Spring ACI Convention to be interviewed where they have the option of being assigned a Convention Guide);
- Assistance in finding an industry mentor.
Eligibility Criteria for ACI Foundation Scholarship
To be eligible for ACI Foundation Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
If English is not your native language, a written statement must be attached to the application attesting this proficiency.
- Eligible Countries:
- All world countries
- ACI Foundation Fellowships can be awarded to anyone in the world; however, you must attend a university in the Gulf Cooperation Council region during the award year (Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates).
- ACI Foundation fellowships can be awarded to international students; however, you must attend a U.S. or Canadian institution during the award cycle.
- Some of the fellowships expect the awardee to complete a 10- to 12-week internship during the summer of 2024.
- Those applicants chosen as a finalist for an ACI Foundation fellowship will be notified by February 4, 2024 and must be available to attend an interview with the Scholarship Council on Sunday, March 27, 2024, at the spring ACI Concrete Convention. ACI Foundation will pay for the flight, hotel, registration, and will include a travel stipend.
- All applicants must be proficient in the English language. If English is not your native language, you can upload a copy of your TOEFL score to your application. This is optional and not required.
- The educational stipend is paid in two equal installments over the course of one year directly to the student to cover expenses related to tuition, room and board, books, student fees, etc. Receipt of stipends is contingent upon attendance at scheduled ACI Concrete Conventions during the award cycle.
- Fellowship awardees are expected to submit a written report near the end of their fellowship period describing the value of the fellowship to their personal development and to their preparation for their chosen career after graduation.
- For more information click here
How to Apply for ACI Foundation Scholarship?
- Submit your ACI Foundation Fellowship and Scholarship Program application here.
- Submit your ACI Foundation Middle East & North Africa Fellowship application here
To know more about ACI Foundation Fellowships, please visit the official website: