ADB-JSP Scholarship Program at AIT Thailand 2024: Applications for the ADB-JSP Scholarship Program at AIT Thailand 2024 are being accepted from motivated individuals who want to pursue a master’s degree. For young candidates, the Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship program is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. It is highly recommended that applicants have a professional background and be employed full-time upon the completion of their bachelor’s degree. The goal of this fully financed international fellowship is to give all successful applicants the resources they need to completely support the development of their native country.
You can get experiences that will change your life by connecting with like-minded individuals and studying in an inclusive environment at Thailand’s premier university. The Asian Development Bank, which supports this program, is committed to giving bright students the chance to succeed and, after graduation, to contribute to positive change in their home nations. One of the main advantages of this program is that ADB (Asian Development Bank) pays all of the candidates’ living and travel expenses in addition to the tuition and gives them access to all the facilities they need to study in Thailand without facing any financial difficulties.
The goal of this international student fellowship is to create a network of people who are driven to make the world a more diverse place. It is a fantastic alternative for you to think about if you are a self-motivated individual who wants to work for the improvement of your country and believes in integrity and equality. People from many cultures and nationalities will cross your path. You must be a national of one of the Asian Development Bank’s borrowing members in order to be eligible for this scholarship. In this way, ADB will continue to have diplomatic ties with its member nations.
There is fierce competition for the 2024 ADB-JSP Scholarship Program. As a result, you ought to apply for this scholarship if you’re not scared of taking chances, are up for challenges, and can solve issues in your community. Without a doubt, studying in Thailand will change your life and present you with new opportunities. This time, the Asian Institute of Technology will host successful students at AIT. The application process is entirely online. Before going back home, students will spend almost two years in Thailand completing their master’s degrees. All pertinent information on the eligibility requirements and the application process is briefly covered in this page.
ADB-JSP Scholarship Program at AIT Thailand 2024:
- Asian Institute of Technology
- ADB-JSP (Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship Program)
Duration of Scholarship:
- One to two years
Benefits of ADB-JSP Scholarship Program 2024:
- This scholarship covers the full tuition fee.
- Accommodation expenses of applicants are also covered.
- It also provides medical insurance.
- All your expenditures related to books are covered.
- You will be provided air tickets to travel from your home country.
- Other expenses such as visa fees, taxes, and airport luggage are also covered.
- If successful candidates wish to take additional language or computer courses, all expenses will be covered by this scholarship.
- Successful candidates will also receive a subsistence allowance.
- Extra luggage weighing up to 20 kg can be financed during the return trip to the home country.
Eligibility Criteria for ADB-JSP Scholarship Program in Thailand 2024:
- Candidates must be citizens of an ADB borrowing member country.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree.
- A professional experience of at least two years is mandatory.
- Candidates must be fit and healthy.
- Applicants must be fluent in the English language.
- At the time of application, applicants must be no older than 35 years old.
- Upon completion of their studies, applicants must agree to return to their home country.
How to Apply for ADB-JSP Scholarship Program 2024?
- Applications are submitted online.
- First, you have to request an application form from the AIT.
- Fill in the application form, and add your personal and qualification details carefully.
- When applying to AIT, make it clear that you are applying for the ADB – JSP Scholarship.
- Submit the online application form to AIT with the necessary documents attached.
List of Eligible Countries for ADB-JSP AIT Scholarship Program 2023:
- Cook Islands
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Marshall Islands
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- Viet Nam
Documents Needed to Apply for Scholarship:
- Academic transcripts and degrees
- Information sheet of ADB-JSP
- English language proficiency certificate (IELTS, TOEFL, or EET)
- Work certificate
- Financial statement
Selection Criteria for ADB-JSP Scholarship Program 2024:
- Applications will be evaluated by AIT based on their selection criteria.
- The application will be forwarded to ADB, who will review it and recommend the awardees.
- The names of shortlisted candidates will be sent to AIT by Japan’s Executive Director.
- Following that, AIT will notify successful candidates.
- ADB will send congratulatory emails to successful candidates.
ADB-JSP Scholarship Program Deadline:
- Applicants for this scholarship must apply by March 31, 2024