Ampère Excellence Scholarships for International Students 2024 France؛ The Ampère Scholarships of Excellence are now accepting applications. In this article, we’ll go into great detail regarding this scholarship program, its advantages, and how to apply.
The ENS de Lyon’s Ampère Scholarships of Excellence 2024–2025 are fully financed master’s scholarships available to international students who wish to enroll in one of the approved master’s programs. The monthly award for this scholarship is €1,000.
Excellent international students may apply for scholarships from the ENS de Lyon and its partners to enroll in their master’s programs in the exact sciences, the arts, humanities, and social sciences, with the exception of FEADép Master’s programs. Excellent international students can enroll in one of the approved Masters programs offered at ENS de Lyon thanks to the Ampère Scholarships of Excellence.
Ampère Excellence Scholarships for International Students 2024 France
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): ENS de Lyon
- Study in: France
- Courses Offered: All Master’s programs in Exact Sciences, Arts, Human and Social Sciences (except FEADép Master’s programs)
- Deadline: deadlines for submission: January
- The application will open in December 2023 for the academic year 2024-2025
Ampère Excellence Scholarships for International Students 2024 France Scholarship Coverage
- About 20 scholarships are granted each year
- Master’s programs eligible: all Master’s programs in Exact Sciences, the Arts, and Human and Social Sciences (except FEADéP Master’s programs). Consult the rules related to the Ampère scholarship (document on the right)
- Amount: 1,000€ per month for one academic year (renewable under conditions)
Eligibility Criteria for Ampère Scholarships of Excellence
To qualify for Ampère Scholarships of Excellence, the candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
Ampère Excellence Scholarships for International Students 2024 France Eligible Criteria
- Applicants must be a foreign national born from January, 1st, 1997 (26 years maximum).
- Candidate for admission in Masters Year must provide proof that you have obtained a Licence (equivalent to 180 ECTS European credits) or an equivalent diploma/level.
- Candidate for admission in Masters Year 2 must provide proof that you have successfully reached Masters Year 1 level (equivalent to 240 ECTS European credits) or have attained an equivalent diploma/level.
How to Apply for Ampère Scholarships of Excellence?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship:
- Complete and submit the online application form.
Important information: by clicking on the following link, you will have to register to access the form. After registering, you will be able to connect and access the form.
ONLINE FORM – Currently CLOSED, opens in December 2023
Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
Applications submitted via email will not be considered.
Incomplete applications will not be considered – it is the responsibility of the student to check that all requested documents have been uploaded.
Documents requested are indicated below.
Please note: this form allows you to apply for a Master’s program and for a scholarship of excellence.
- Application review: all applications are reviewed by the admission committee of the ENS de Lyon. No results will be given by phone.
- Admissions and enrolment: if your application is accepted, you will receive a letter of pre-enrolment with the steps to be followed to enroll.
To know more about Ampère Scholarships of Excellence, please visit the official website: