ANU International Scholarships 2024 in Australia | AGRTP: The Australian National University (ANU) offers the Australian Government Research Training Program (AGRTP) to both local and international students. The scholarship in Australia is an excellent opportunity for students from all around the world to study Higher Degree Research (HDR) programs. The Australian Government Scholarships 2024-2025 aims to support international students pursuing research-based postgraduate degrees. These international scholarships aim to attract highly talented candidates for research programs at ANU. Students can easily study in Australia with the ANU International Research Scholarships and not worry about finances since it generously supports all students. At ANU, there are two yearly centralized scholarship rounds, including the AGRTP, the University Research Scholarship, and several other scholarships managed centrally. So, if you want an Australian Scholarship, you must read till the end.
Similarly, the ANU RTP is a highly competitive scholarship that selects students based on academic merit. It goes on to select highly talented candidates that meet the Research Training Program’s merit-based selection criteria. Therefore, students applying for the ANU International Scholarships must ensure they have an exceptional overall profile and academic record. In addition, the AGRTP Scholarship by ANU is a postgraduate research scholarship that provides generous financial assistance and a stipend. It includes an RTP stipend, travel allowance, thesis allowance as well as paid medical leaves. Hence, students do not have to worry about financial constraints and they can study in Australia for free. Both domestic and international students can submit their applications for the ANU International Scholarships in 2024.
Every year, the Commonwealth Department of Education and Training allocates funds to universities for the distribution of scholarships, particularly for HDR programs. Hence, making it affordable for students to pursue their higher education in Australia. Moreover, these research scholarships for Master’s and PhD allow students to study at Australian National University, one of the leading research institutions in the world. If you want to study at ANU, you must apply for the ANU International Research Scholarships 2024-25 in Australia before the deadline.
ANU International Scholarships 2024 in Australia | AGRTP
- Country: Australia
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: April 15, 2024
Eligibility Criteria for ANU International Scholarships 2024 in Australia:
- RTP stipend scholarships are available to both domestic and international students through a competitive process, upon successful admission to an eligible HDR program.
- Therefore, students must first enroll as domestic or international students in an accredited Higher Degree Research (HDR) program at ANU.
- The AGRTP by ANU is a postgraduate international research scholarship that requires applicants to have a bachelor’s degree.
- All applications need to meet the academic standards set by the university to be eligible for the AGRTP scholarship 2024.
- Moreover, students must ensure that no other source of income supporting general living costs during the course of study exceeds 75% of the RTP stipend rate.
- The ongoing eligibility for RTP scholarship depends upon students maintaining enrollment and, for international students, retaining residency status throughout the entire duration of their eligible HDR program.
- Students applying for this postgraduate scholarship need to meet the English language proficiency requirement to be eligible.
Benefits of the Australian Government Research Training Program at ANU:
- The AGRTP Scholarship has an annual value of $36,652 which helps cover living expenses and contributes to a conducive research environment.
- Scholarship payments are made fortnightly. Thus, ensuring a consistent and reliable source of financial support throughout the duration of the program.
- The ANU stipend scholarship is for a period of three years, offering support to pursue higher degrees by research.
- In addition, there is also the option for a standard six-month extension, allowing flexibility for scholars to complete their research.
- It also provides travel and removal allowances. Hence, easing the transition to a new academic environment in Australia.
- The AGRTP scholarship further includes a thesis allowance. This supports scholars in the publication and distribution of their research findings.
- Plus, international students, in particular, benefit from a child allowance, acknowledging the additional financial responsibilities associated with family support.
- The ANU International Scholarships come with paid medical, maternity, and parental leave.
- Receiving the ANU International Scholarship under the AGRTP is a recognition of academic merit and potential.
- With these Australian Government Scholarships, students can easily study in Australia for free.
- Want to Apply for the ANU International Scholarships 2024?
- To apply for the ANU International Scholarships in 2024, visit the official website of ANU or AGRTP.
- New students do not need to submit a separate application for this scholarship in Australia, as all eligible candidates will be automatically considered.
- To ensure consideration, it is important to select the relevant options in the admissions application form, expressing interest in being considered for the Australian Government Research Training Scholarship.
- Continuing students must fill out and submit their form to their academic college or follow the guidelines on the website.
- Before applying, all candidates must ensure that they meet the general requirements and eligibility criteria of ANU as well as RTP scholarships.
- Moreover, candidates are highly encouraged to get in touch with a potential supervisor before submitting an application for admission.
- The selection process for AGRTP by ANU involves ranking candidates competitively, with scholarships granted to those in the top ranks.
- This depends upon meeting merit-based selection criteria, confirming the availability of a qualified supervisor, adequate space, and resources in research area aligned with ANU’s research strategy.
- All applicants must submit their applications before the deadline.
Application Deadline for the ANU International Scholarships 2024:
- The deadline to apply for the ANU International Scholarships (AGRTP) is 15 April 2024for Round 2.