Students who want to study in Thailand may so submit applications for the Asian Institute of Technology Scholarship, or AIT Scholarship. Additionally, there is the fully financed AIT Asian Institute of Technology Scholarship in Thailand, which is available to Master’s and Ph.D. candidates from all over the globe. International students may also apply for a range of 15 Plus Scholarships from AIT University in Thailand.
Additionally, Khlong Luang, Thailand’s The Asian Institute of Technology, which was established in 1959, is now a leading worldwide school of higher learning.AIT is also Thailand’s top-ranked institution and enrolls a sizable number of overseas students each year.AIT Thailand also provides scholarships for practically all academic fields to students who want to continue their education in Thailand.
An entirely financed scholarship is available to overseas students via the sian Institute of Technology Scholarship 2024–2025. This award is exclusively available for master’s degree programs. The tuition costs and stipend are covered by the Bangchak Master Scholarship.
The goal of the Bangchak Initiative and the Innovative Center is to foster entrepreneurship and innovation by addressing the basic and applied research problems that the renewable energy sector globally faces. The Center has received considerable funding to collaborate closely with top businesses and colleges both locally and abroad.
The curriculum provides a fascinating and demanding work in a global setting that is centered on scientific innovation, scientific guidance, and education that promotes economic progress. Additionally, the curriculum is dedicated to independence, collegial respect, and academic performance.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Asian Institute of Technology (AIT)
- Study in: Thailand
- Courses Offered:
–Food Engineering and Bioprocess Technology (FEBT).
–Environmental Engineering programs (EEM).
- Program Period: Two years.
- Deadline: March 31, 2024
Asian Institute of Technology Scholarship is fully-funded and covers the stipend and tuition fees.
Eligibility Criteria for Asian Institute of Technology Scholarship
To be eligible for Asian Institute of Technology Scholarship, the applicant must fulfill the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- First-class (honours) bachelor’s or GPA 3.0 from reputed Universities
- Any nationality is welcome to apply.
- English Proficiency: IELTS or AIT EET score above 5.0.
- The role of researcher is to carry out innovative research which will lead to patent and commercial products
- Capable of working within a project team to achieve innovative results.
- Ability to present results in technical reports, and prepare scientific papers for publication in international refereed journals.
- Exceptional communication, organisation and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in incubation/founding start-up company is added advantage
- Experience in the following fields will be a plus; Artificial Intelligence, IoT, Big Data Analytics, Blockchain, Energy technology, Clean Technology, Smart Cities etc.
Specific Requirements for Energy Area
- Hardware Experience/Knowledge on Converters, prototype development.
- Exceptional coding ability in programming tools such as Matlab, Python etc. and experience in design and modelling tools like Simulink/PSIM/LabVIEW/ or other power electronics simulation tools
Specific Requirements for FEBT Area
- Having Bachelor degree in Biotechnology, Biochemical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Food Science and Technology and/or similar relevant subjects
Specific Requirements for EEM Area
- Having Bachelor degree in biochemical or chemical engineering, civil engineering, environmental engineering, public health science or related applied sciences.
- Experience/Knowledge on controls of bioreactor.
- Capable of programming and experience in design and modelling of wastewater treatment systems.
How to Apply for Asian Institute of Technology Scholarship?
To apply for this scholarship, please follow the following instructions:
(1) Please fill the online application which is given in the following link.
(2) Along with the online application, applicant should send the following documents all in one combined PDF file to the following email (firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before 31st March 2024:
- Covering letter
- Project proposal with pitching ideas which may lead to commercial products/start-ups (2 pages maximum)
- Information about education, exams and previous relevant work/research experience (a CV).
- Certified copies of academic diplomas and certificates.
- Publications relevant to the research scope and any other work which the applicant wishes to be taken into account and should clearly state the applicant’s contribution.
- Names and contact information of at least two references.
To know more about Asian Institute of Technology Scholarship, please visit official website: