Good news! . Start your study adventure in Azerbaijan. Azerbaijan Government Scholarship is currently open.
Hi, welcome to our website we are glad to announce that applications are now open for the Azerbaijan Government Scholarship 2023. The scholarships are the Fully-Funded and for the Undergraduates, Graduates, Doctoral, and General Medicine/Residency Programs. International students from different countries, all over the world can apply.
More than 400 different Programs are available currently in the Universities of Azerbaijan, Any Academic Background can apply for these Scholarships in Azerbaijan for International Students. There is No Application Fee Required to apply for the Azerbaijan Scholarship. There is No Need for IELTS or TOEFL tests, even English Proficiency Certificate is Not Mandatory.
These scholarships in Azerbaijan were approved by the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan. The scholarship will cover all the expenses, Full Tuition Fee, Accommodation, and monthly allowance. All academic fields/Majors are available for Undergraduate, Graduate, and Doctoral Degree level scholarship programs. It’s one of the best opportunities for the internationals to pursue their study in Azerbaijan on a Fully-Funded scholarship. We encouraged you to must apply for the Azerbaijan Government Scholarship 2023. For more details read the complete article given below
About Azerbaijan Government Scholarship 2023
Programs provide an opportunity for selected 40 candidates on an annual basis to study in the leading universities of Azerbaijan at Preparatory courses, Undergraduate, graduate, and Doctoral General medicine/residency programs.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): List of Participating Universities
- Study in: Azerbaijan
- Program Period: It depends on the program and the university schedule.
- Deadline: April 01, 2023
- Culture and Arts
- Oil and Industry Studies
- Architecture and Construction
- Tourism and Management
- Life Sciences
- Computer Science
- Physics and Electronics
- Civil Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Geography and Environment
- Political Science and Philosophy
- History and Archaeology
- For more information click here
Azerbaijan Government Scholarship will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Tuition fee
- International flight
- Monthly stipend for meals, accommodation and utility costs (800 AZN)
- Medical insurance
- Visa and registration costs
Eligibility Criteria for Azerbaijan Government Scholarship
To qualify for Azerbaijan Government Scholarship, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Required Language: English, Malay or Arabic
- Eligible Countries: Click here to view the list.
- For undergraduate and general medicine programs – citizens younger than 25
- For graduate and residency programs – citizens younger than 30
- For doctoral programs – citizens younger than 40
How to Apply for Azerbaijan Government Scholarship?
Please follow the following instructions to avail this scholarship:
(1) Complete the application form from here.
(2) Attach the required documents:
- Diplomas or Transcripts from prior High School or University studies.
- Copy of Passport
- Document on general health status (including HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis B and C tests)
- CV or Resume
- Motivation Letter
- Proof of English Proficiency (for programmes in foreign languages: for undergraduate programmes IELTS 5, TOEFL 40, for other programmes IELTS 5.5, TOEFL 50)
Note: All documents must be translated into English or Russian and notarized
(3) The documents must be officially submitted by the respective state entities of your country (Ministries, Embassies, etc.) to any Embassy or to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
Note: Take into account that directly submitted applications will not be considered.
To know more about Azerbaijan Government Scholarship, please visit official website: