Bond University Scholarship 2024: International students can apply for partially funded scholarships from Bond University for the academic year 2024–2025. These grants are only available to students pursuing undergraduate degrees. Students who receive this scholarship will have their tuition fees waived by 50%.
Bond University provides tuition-remission scholarships to exceptional students who reside outside of Australia and wish to pursue undergraduate studies.
Scholarships for Undergraduate Excellence are given out based solely on academic merit and serve as a symbol of Bond University’s dedication to exceptional foreign applicants.
Bond University Scholarship 2024
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Bond University
- Study in: Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Check list below
- Program Period: Four years
- Applications closed on 12 June, 2024 for students commencing in the September 2024 Semester.
- Applications close on 16 October, 2024 for students commencing in the January 2025 Semester.
- Actuarial Science
- Architecture and Built Environment
- Business and Commerce
- Communication and Creative Media
- Health Sciences
- Hotel and Tourism
- International Relations and Humanities
- Academic & English Pathways
- Executive Programs
For further details about the undergraduate programs click here.
Bond University Scholarships provides the recipients below benefits:
- Recipients of the Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship are awarded with 50% tuition remission for their chosen program.
- The following programs are not eligible for consideration for the scholarships – Master of Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, Bachelor of Medical Studies and Doctor of Physiotherapy.
Eligibility Criteria for Bond University Scholarships
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria for Bond University Scholarships:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All World countries
- You must have already received an offer from Bond University to commence an undergraduate degree. Students who have not yet received an offer can apply via the Bond University Online Application Form. The following programs are not eligible for consideration for scholarships – Master of Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, Bachelor of Medical Studies and Doctor of Physiotherapy.
- Currently reside outside of Australia. Those studying English at Bond University College as part of a packaged Offer are still eligible to apply.
- You must have outstanding academic ability.
- Complete and submit the Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship Application Form by the scholarship application closing date relevant to chosen starting semester.
- You must Not have already commenced undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Bond University.
How to Apply for Bond University Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to win Bond University Scholarships:
- Complete the Bond University Online Application Form to receive their program offer before applying for this scholarship.
- Once an offer has been received, students must complete the Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship Application Form. The form must be completed in full and returned to email@example.com the relevant application closing date.
To know more about Bond University Scholarships, please visit the official website: