For exceptional, upbeat, and bright individuals who desire to continue undergraduate studies in the USA, the Boston University Trustee Scholarship is a fantastic opportunity. This award is available to foreign students from all around the globe and is merit-based. The top 20 outstanding undergraduate students who succeed in their studies are given the fully financed scholarship. The Trustee Scholarship is for you if you are a recent high school or college graduate looking for a fully financed scholarship in the USA!
The Boston Trustee award, which is completely supported, is the most distinguished of the several scholarships Boston University gives each year. The chosen candidates will have the fantastic chance to study in the USA for free thanks to this scholarship, which will pay their whole tuition. Because of its high standards for education and diverse culture, America is a dream destination for all students. Numerous foreign students from all over the globe come to study in the United States each year. The US is where most foreign students opt to study since individuals from many cultures, faiths, castes, and colors coexist here. A fully supported undergraduate scholarship in the USA is a fantastic opportunity, and Boston University is giving you the chance to take advantage of one.
The Boston University scholarships will be given to students who have excelled in their co-curricular activities and have a strong academic record. This grant is open to students who excelled in their coursework. Students should also be imaginative and cerebral; they should have tangible accomplishments or experiences, making them well-rounded individuals. The whole cost of undergraduate tuition as well as other required costs are covered by the BU Trustee Scholarship. The four-year, fully funded trustee scholarship is renewable dependent on the students’ academic progress. This post will go into depth about the advantages, requirements, and application procedure for Boston University Scholarships.
Here are more details about the BU Scholarship in USA
- Country: USA
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: December 1, 2023
Eligibility Criteria :
Want to pursue your undergraduate in the USA for free, then apply for the international scholarship now. The eligibility criteria and requirements of the Boston University scholarships are provided below, read the requirements and start preparing your application.
Eligibility Criteria of the Boston University Trustee Scholarship 2024:
- Applicants must have an excellent academic background.
- Applicants must be all-rounders to be a part of this scholarship.
- No CSS Profile & FAFSA required.
- Applicants must have SAT scores above 1500 and ACT scores above 33.
- They must submit a scholarship essay with their application.
- The trustee scholarship essay must be 600 words at maximum.
- The essay must be on any one of the topics below:
- Nobel laureate and BU professor ‘Elie Wiesel’ once said: “There is divine beauty in learning… To learn means to accept that life did not begin at my birth. People have been here before me, and I walk in their footsteps. The books I have read were composed of generations of mothers and daughters, fathers and sons, teachers and disciples. I am the total of their experiences, their quests.” Is there a film thing like a book, podcast or life- experience that has ever made you feel connected to your personal history or identity, and what is the important thing you have learnt from this?
- Describe a time/situation when you stepped out of your comfort zone or marginalized/ felt demeaned in a situation. How you tackled/respond to that moment, and how did it inform your actions moving forward?
The fully funded Boston University Scholarships are a fantastic opportunity, so don’t miss this opportunity and try your luck/ because this Boston Trustee scholarship is full of benefits. Opportunities Circle has listed the benefits below.
Benefits of the Boston University Trustee Scholarship in USA:
- International students will get a full tuition fee waiver for their undergraduate degree.
- This is a renewable scholarship, so every year scholarship will be renewed for those students who will meet the criteria.
- International students will also get additional undergraduate expenses/fee coverage.
- Students will get an opportunity to become a part of Boston University.
- It is a fantastic chance of exposure to international education standards.
- International students will get an opportunity to study for free in the USA.
- Opportunity to explore American culture.
- Applicants must submit a regular admission application form at Boston University.
- International students must meet all the conditions/requirements for the undergraduate program.
- Students must enrol for the fall semester and submit an essay along with the required documents with their completely filled application form.
- You can check other scholarships and financial aid options available at Boston University here.
BU Trustee Scholarships Application deadline:
The last date to apply for the Boston University Trustee scholarship in the USA is 1st December 2023.