Brookings Internship Program 2024 in USA: Students pursuing degrees have the opportunity to learn new skills and get significant experience in exploring and developing their professions through the Brookings Internship Program 2024. The purpose of this paid internship is to give students a substantial, real-world, pre-professional work experience that is directly related to their academic subject or career goals. Students have a fantastic opportunity to study and develop through the international internship program. In a similar vein, Brookings provides paid internship opportunities to roughly 150 students pursuing degrees each year; cohorts are offered in the spring, summer, and fall. You must apply before the deadline in order to be considered for a Brookings internship. Continue reading to learn everything there is to know about the program.
Additionally, five research programs—Governance Studies, Economic Studies, Foreign Policy, Global Economy and Development, and Brookings Metro—offer access to these internships. The Brookings business sections, which cover subjects including finance, human resources, and communications, also provide internship opportunities. The goal of the USA paid internship program is to assist interns in discovering and honing their professional interests. It provides an opportunity to work on research projects, hone critical skills, and support Brookings’ objective of advancing creative ideas and solutions to world problems.
Similar to this, students who are passionate about changing their fields will compete fiercely for spots in the highly sought-after Brookings Internship Program 2024. Participating in this program is an esteemed accomplishment that enhances a student’s CV and fulfills their professional goals. Therefore, if you’re eager to advance your career and make a significant impact on the fields of policy and research, you need to apply for this internship in the USA. In addition, all interns at Brookings receive pay, which may come from Brookings directly or via an external relationship that has been agreed in advance. An internship typically lasts 12 weeks. It can be a hybrid internship, meaning the intern must physically be present in the DC metropolitan area and work in the office for at least one day. as per the schedule of the research program or business unit, or it can be entirely remote.
Brookings Internship Program 2024 | Paid Internship in USA
Financial coverage: Paid
Deadline: November 5, 2023
Eligibility Criteria for the Brookings Paid Internships:
- Brookings internships are open to students who are currently studying in undergraduate or graduate programs.
- The internship program welcomes individuals from diverse backgrounds and varying levels of experience.
- This means that regardless of applicants’ academic major, field of study, or prior work experience, they have the opportunity to apply.
- International students with a visa status sponsored by their college or university can apply for Brookings internships.
- Remote interns must NOT work from the following states: Alaska, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Illinois, Maine, Michigan, Oregon, Rhode Island, and Washington.
- If applicants are working remotely, it is mandatory for them to be within the United States throughout the entire internship period.
- In order to offer internship opportunities at Brookings to a wide range of students, individuals who were interns with the organization, either in the past or currently, are not eligible to apply for internships again.
Benefits of the Brookings Internship 2024:
- Brookings provides a competitive compensation package and a comprehensive set of benefits that cater to the emotional, financial, and physical well-being of its employees.
- Hence, The Brookings Internship is a paid internship program.
- The organization fosters a flexible and inclusive work environment characterized by respect. Thus, enabling employees to thrive in a supportive atmosphere.
- In addition, Brookings offers opportunities for continuing education and personal growth, empowering its workforce to enhance their skills and knowledge.
- The organization also promotes diversity within its workforce and organizes engaging events and community-building activities, fostering collaboration and a strong sense of community.
- Brookings provides employees with the opportunity to contribute to work that makes a meaningful impact on society, aligning with the organization’s mission of implementing positive change.
- Cover Letter
- Official/Unofficial Transcript
- Writing Sample (if required)
- Two References OR Two Letters of Recommendation (only for selected interns)
- The application process for the Brookings Internship is online.
- All applications must be received before the posted deadline to be considered for internship positions.
- Internship applications are only accepted after the positions are posted online for applicants to access.
- Applicants receive a confirmation email once their application is complete.
- Moreover, keep an eye on your email and the online application portal for updates on the status of your application.
- In cases where applications are found to be incomplete, applicants will get a notification via email.
Application Deadline for the Brookings Internship Program:
- The deadline to apply for the Brookings Internship Program is 5 November 2023.