While Vice-Chancellor’s Awards give scholarships for UK and Irish citizens who pay domestic tuition rates, Cambridge overseas Scholarships provide financial aid for students attending overseas universities. Other scholarships that are offered include His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales Commonwealth Scholarship, Rowan Williams Cambridge Scholarship, and Cambridge UK Masters Scholarship.
We appreciate your patience while you wait for a response since we get a lot of applications. The majority of complete awards are made during our awards season, which runs from March through July; partner-funded awards may take longer. When offers are turned down, reserve candidates could sometimes also be elevated.
Any awards for which you may be qualified will be evaluated and will stay under consideration until our awards season ends, provided that your application satisfies our funding deadline and you have received an acceptance offer for your program owing diligence will not be performed on rejected candidates owing to the large number of applications submitted, and recipients will be notified soon after.
Cambridge Trust Scholarship Awards 2024-2025
- University Of Cambridge
- Cambridge Trust
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- All International
Cambridge Trust Scholarship Awards 2024-2025 Benefits
- Rowan Williams Cambridge Scholars receive awards that cover tuition as well as maintenance. Cambridge UK Masters Scholars may receive up to $12,000. HRH Prince of Wales Commonwealth Scholars will receive full-cost scholarships covering tuition, maintenance costs, and fees.
Cambridge Trust Scholarship Awards 2024-2025 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applicants must meet these requirements:
- Students eligible to receive the Cambridge UK Masters Scholarship must submit their applications by the postgraduate funding timeframe for their program of choice; then they will receive an unconditional offer of admission into The University of Cambridge.
- Every student, no matter his or her nationality, may apply to be considered for funding from Cambridge Trust.
- Candidates must apply to study full-time at Cambridge; part-time applications won’t be considered.
- Students seeking admission must intend to enroll in either undergraduate, master’s, or postgraduate research level courses at Cambridge. Any individual applying will undergo our standard application procedure and be admitted.
- Prospective students should enroll in either: Undergraduate (excluding UK/EU applicants); Master’s(such as MPhil, M.ED, LLM or MAST); Research postgraduate programs like PhD; or research assistant positions are recommended as starting points for future success in academia.
- Students aspiring to attend Cambridge must possess sufficient funds for funding their studies there, be top academic performers with academic transcripts that meet requirements, as well as meet Cambridge’s basic English requirement for proficiency.
Application Procedure For Cambridge Trust Scholarship Awards 2024-2025
- There are various methods available for undergraduate studies (BA and comparable), and postgraduate ones (Masters or Phd, for instance).
- The application must have been received before the applicable date (see section below) for admission to Cambridge Trust funding and be granted a conditional admission offer that makes him/her eligible as a candidate for Cambridge Trust support.
- If an additional application is necessary, students must attend university before the applicable date (see section below) and obtain a conditional admission offer simultaneously with their application in order to have it considered by review panels.
- How to Apply: Applicants for all scholarship opportunities within Cambridge must first seek admission into one or more academic programs that are full-time; postgraduate scholarships require filling out an Application Portal form detailing funding information as part of the online application form if their intention is to be eligible for grants.
- Undergraduate studies students who wish to complete their degrees within Cambridge should submit a UCAS request by October 15, 2023.
Application Deadline for Cambridge Trust Scholarship Awards 2024-2025
The Application deadline For Cambridge Trust Scholarship Awards is Varies.