CERN Administrative Student Program 2024 in Switzerland Fully Funded: Applications are open for the CERN Administrative Student Program 2024 in Switzerland. Opportunities Circle brings another excellent opportunity for academically eligible students eager to enhance their skills in administrative fields. CERN offers international students a chance to gain experience in their relative fields and teach students the tasks relating to how to compete in this revolutionary world and represent their skills and knowledge. The world’s famous organization and the world-leading scientific centre CERN students fully funded internships and other opportunities in Switzerland to learn skills and acquire the knowledge required to stand out in their future careers.
CERN welcomes undergraduate and master’s degree students to apply for the CERN Administrative Student Programme. This international internship program in Europe is offered for different fields, including translations, human resource management, advanced secretarial work, business administration, law, logistics and finance, communications, library sciences, public relations, physiology, and other related fields. Through the CERN Administrative Student Programme, international students can excel in their fields of study by acquiring practical experience and advanced knowledge in the relevant fields.
CERN ‘European Organization for Nuclear Research’ is the largest physics lab in the world. It is known for its contributions to research for the betterment of the world. Interns will have the benefits of working under the top physicists, researchers and engineers that will help them with their future careers. Moreover, paid internships at an international organization will boost their confidence and improve the skills required to outstand the crowd. In addition, international students will gain knowledge about techniques and most advanced instruments and, most importantly, teamwork and administration. Apart from CERN administrative student programme, CERN offers numerous other opportunities for international students, including CERN short-term paid internship program and other similar programs.
The interns will have a chance to spend 2 to 12 months at one of the top European Organizations to excel in their related fields by getting practical knowledge of their fields. It will also be an excellent addition to your CV that will be helpful for your future career. CERN welcomes all eligible international students enrolled in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program as full-time students. As the internship program is fully funded, interns will receive a monthly stipend, travel allowance and medical insurance. Further details are provided below; make sure to read the article to the end so you do not miss any important details.
CERN internship in Europe is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for enthusiastic and motivated outstanding students to become a part of an international project that can be positively impactful globally. Benefits are not limited to study and experience; this internship will also groom the students and help them improve their personalities. Furthermore, international exposure will open doors to many other international opportunities. For that purpose, do not skip this article, as detailed information about the criteria, requirements and benefits are provided below. Make sure to read to the end so you don’t miss any important points.
Areas of Internship for CERN Administrative Student Program
- Human Resources
- Advanced Secretarial work
- Business administration
- Library and information science
- Engineering department
- Science communications
- Engineering Management
- Communications and public relations
CERN Administrative Student Program 2024 in Switzerland Fully Funded
- Country: Switzerland
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: November 6, 2023
Eligibility Criteria for CERN Administrative Student Programme 2024
Interested in applying for the internship in Switzerland? Before starting the application, check the eligibility criteria and requirements, as international internships are highly competitive. Only a few top students are selected among all applicants. Here is the eligibility criteria CERN Administrative Student Program 2024 in Switzerland.
Eligibility Criteria for the CERN Administrative Student Programme 2024
- Applicants must be nationals of CERN Member or CERN Associates Member States.
- They must have completed 18 months of their studies, can be in bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- Furthermore, they must specialize in administrative areas at the time of the internship.
- Applicants must be able to stay for two months minimum or 12 months maximum.
- Students must be registered in a full-time program even after completing their internship.
- Applicant must be proficient in English or French language.
- Moreover, those studying STEM/Engineering related fields are not eligible for the CERN Administrative Student Program.
Benefits of the 2024 CERN Administrative Student Program
Before you start the application process, check what benefits and financial support is provided for international students under this fully funded internship program in Europe. Opportunities Circle has listed the benefits of the CERN Administrative Student Program 2024 in Switzerland.
Benefits of International Internship at CERN
- Internship contract for 2 to 12 months and an opportunity to live in Europe.
- CERN will provide a monthly allowance of 3407 francs.
- CERN will also provide a travel allowance for international students.
- In addition, a supplementary grant if the intern is married or has children.
- Moreover, CERN will cover medical assurance.
- In addition, the host organization provides paid 2.5 leaves monthly.
- Furthermore, it is a good opportunity to gain professional experience and exposure to international institutions.
- Build your network and get mentorship from experts and professionals in relevant fields.
Required Documents for the 2024 CERN Administrative Student Program
- A CV.
- Motivation letter.
- A copy of a recent academic transcript must represent the academic work.
- A reference letter from the university professor.
- A second reference letter from a previous internship if the student has done any prior internship.
- Reference letter (submitted by the applicants with the application or by the referee on their own via the received application link).
Application Process of the 2024 CERN Administrative Student Program
- Applicants can apply for the CERN Administrative Student Program through the online application.
- Click on the I’m interested option on the official website.
- Applicants must sign in through LinkedIn, smart-profile, or Indeed or upload their CV/Resume in the resume box.
- Applicants must provide correct information.
- A motivational message that shows dedication and commitment to the CERN administrative student program.
- If the applicants apply for more than one internship, each application must be filled out separately.
- It is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, so do not miss out on this chance.
- You must make sure to apply before the deadline ends.
CERN Administrative Student Program 2024 Deadline
- The deadline for the CERN administrative student program is 6 November 2023 (at noon: 12:00 CET).