Chalhoub Scholarship in France 2024 Study in Europe: Are you looking for a scholarship to study in France as well? International students have a fantastic opportunity to pursue their further education in Europe through the Chalhoub Scholarship 2024. This large financial stipend-offering scholarship in Europe is available to people for Sciences Po’s undergraduate and master’s programs. All the information about this scholarship in France has been gathered by us. So be careful to read all the way through if you intend to apply.
Despite this, Sciences Po is a famous research center recognized for its exceptional contributions to the humanities and social sciences. Students can broaden their intellectual horizons in this dynamic environment. Be involved in a network of academics from many disciplines. With the Chalhoub scholarship, students have the chance to further their education at Sciences Po’s Menton campus in southern France or at the graduate level in the exciting metropolis of Paris.
Additionally, Sciences Po, a university founded in 1872, concentrates on the study of political and administrative sciences.Its academic offerings have changed and expanded over time to cover a wide variety of humanities and social sciences. Sciences Po partners with colleges and institutions all around the world and has a significant international presence. It provides several chances for dual degrees, scholarships, and exchange programs, enabling students to develop a perspective on international studies.
As was already noted, the Chalhoub Scholarship provides a noteworthy chance for individuals to continue their education at Sciences Po. However, Sciences Po has a very selective admissions procedure and considers a number of factors while assessing applications. Academic success, drive, and the capacity to advance the academic community at the university are all included. The Sciences Po Chalhoub Scholarships, however, provide international students a priceless chance to pursue higher education in France with financial support for the academic year 2024-2025.
Chalhoub Scholarship in France 2024 Study in Europe
- Country: France
- Financial coverage: Partially Funded
- Eligible Regions: Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Lebanon, Syria, Qatar, Egypt, Yemen, Jordan, Oman, Iran, and Iraq
- Deadline: December 3, 2023
Eligibility Criteria for Chalhoub Scholarship in France
- Proficiency in the English language is mandatory.
- Applicants must be from the following countries: Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Lebanon, Syria, Qatar, Egypt, Yemen, Jordan, Oman, Iran, and Iraq.
- Candidates must secure acceptance into Sciences Po’s undergraduate program at the Menton campus or one of Sciences Po’s Master’s programs.
- Applicants must receive an offer of admission to study at Sciences Po before applying for the scholarship.
- Meeting the above criteria is a prerequisite for being considered an eligible candidate.
- This scholarship in France welcomes applicants who are pursuing either undergraduate or master’s degrees in any field of study offered at Sciences Po University.
- Admissions into Sciences Po are highly competitive. Hence, given the competitive nature of admissions, applicants are advised to carefully review the specific admission requirements for their chosen program. Prepare a strong application, and meet all deadlines.
Benefits of Chalhoub Scholarship in France 2024
Do you meet the eligibility criteria mentioned above? If yes, go through the various benefits and financial coverage of the Chalhoub scholarship in France 2024 that Opportunities Circle has compiled for you.
- The Sciences Po in France offers generous scholarships, thus providing significant financial assistance to students pursuing higher education in Europe.
- Undergraduate status grants students a scholarship valued at €14,600 annually throughout their three-year undergraduate degree program.
- For Master’s students, the scholarship includes €23,300 per year throughout their two-year program, incorporating partial tuition assistance.
- Recipients of this scholarship have the opportunity to study at Sciences Po University, known for its excellence in social sciences, political science, and related fields.
- Studying in France provides an enriching international experience.
- Sciences Po attracts a diverse and globally oriented student body. Scholarship recipients have the chance to network with peers from various backgrounds and cultures.
- A degree from Sciences Po can open doors to a wide range of career opportunities. Especially in fields related to social sciences, political science, international relations, and public policy.
- Living and studying in France offers exposure to the French language and culture, as well as exploration of Europe.
- How to Apply for the Chalhoub Scholarship at Sciences Po?
- Begin your application by registering for an account at Sciences Po.
- Select your desired program for either the Master’s and dual-degree programs or undergraduate programs.
- Complete your application by uploading all the necessary documents. Ensure that all official documents in foreign languages are translated into French by a certified translator.
- Once you have completed all the required information and uploaded the necessary documents, submit your application online.
- It is important to note that there is no need to submit a separate application specifically for the Chalhoub scholarship.
- Applicants only need to follow the standard application process for their selected program at Sciences Po.
Application Deadline for Chalhoub Scholarship in France
- The deadline to apply for Master’s is 3 December 2023. Admissions open at the end of September 2023.
- The deadline to apply for a Bachelor’s is 22 February 2024. Admissions open in November 2023.