Charles Darwin University Scholarships 2024: CDU offers an exciting and generous range of scholarships to support international students coming to study at CDU from around the globe. The scholarships reward high-achieving students with outstanding academic accomplishments and who contribute to the potential to make a positive impact on the world.
Charles Darwin University Scholarship 2024-2025 offers funded scholarship for international students. There are Two types of fully funded scholarships and four types of scholarships are partially funded and cover up to 50% tuition fee. This scholarship is offered for undergraduate, masters, PhD and training.
Charles Darwin University is a modern university of the world that believes on social justice, equity, creativity, innovation, creativity, sustainability and collective effort. It’s a place where everyone can pursue their passion towards making things better, no matter how big or small.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters / PhD / Training
- Institution(s): Charles Darwin University
- Study in: Australia
- Deadline: Varies per Scholarship (Click here)
Any Undergraduate or Postgraduate Coursework Degree offered at the University.
- Community Services & Social Work
- Creative Arts & Design
- Culinary Arts
- Enabling Courses
- Exercise & Sport Science
- Hair & Beauty Services
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Humanitarian, Emergency & Disaster Management
- Indigenous Knowledges
- IT & Network Engineering
- Law & Legal Studies
- Primary Industries
- Public Health
- Science, Environmental Science & Management
- Tourism, Hospitality & Food
Charles Darwin University Scholarships are of following types:
- Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achievers Scholarships (VCIHAS): The scholarship applies to an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree covering 50% or 25% of the tuition fee for the full duration of the course.
- CDU Global Excellence Award: The scholarships applies to an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree covering 50% of the tuition fee for the first year of study and 10% in subsequent years.
- CDU Global Leader Award: The scholarships applies to an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree covering 25% of the tuition fee for the first year of study and 10% in subsequent years.
- CDU Global Achiever Award: The scholarship applies to an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree and covers 15% of the tuition fee for the first year of study.
- Vocational Education and Training (VET) Distinction Scholarship: The scholarship applies to a Vocational Education and Training (VET) qualification and is a one-off payment of $3,000 towards your first year tuition fee.
- Higher Degree by Research: These are fully funded scholarships.
- Northern Territory Scholarships: The scholarships recognise students’ academic merit, leadership and community engagement. They are for Higher Education – undergraduate and postgraduate ($12,000) and contribute to the student’s tuition fees.
Eligibility Criteria for Charles Darwin University Scholarships
You can apply for a Charles Darwin University Scholarships if you:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Submit a demonstrated record of academic excellence and high achievement in previous relevant studies and qualifications
- Must meet the University’s academic and English entry requirement
- Hold an offer of admission to the degree at CDU.
- Not hold a scholarship from an Australian or foreign sponsoring agency
- Not hold a current Australian Citizenship, Australian Permanent Resident or New Zealand Citizenship.
Conditions of the scholarship for awardees
- Maintain a full-time enrolment of 40 credit points each semester;
- Pay the remaining balance of your tuition on or before the start of each semester; the tuition fee scholarship will be credited directly to your student account up to two weeks after census date each semester
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress each semester in the degree at CDU, with minimum GPA of 5.3 and with no fail grade in any subject;
- The scholarship is neither transferrable for cash, nor refundable and cannot be transferred to another person, course or year
- Awardees must be paying international fees and not domestic fees
- Not withdraw or take a leave of absence from the units or course of study, without prior approval of the Office of International Services;
- Awardees must abide by the Student of the University By-laws (PDF 9KB)
- Awardees are required to inform the International Office via email email@example.com of any visa status changes immediately as this may result in a termination of the scholarship
How to Apply for Charles Darwin University Scholarships? Please follow the following steps to avail this scholarship:
- Select the scholarship of your choice.
- Download application form of the respective scholarship.
- Submit with your application for admission to a degree program at CDU.
To know more about Charles Darwin University Scholarship, please visit official website: