Chevening Gurukul Fellowship 2024 in UK: The UK’s Chevening Gurukul Fellowship 2024 is created with you in mind. This fully-funded fellowship intends to draw mid-career professionals and young, high-flyers. If you have a post-graduate degree or equivalent professional training or job experience, you may apply for this fantastic opportunity. Strong leaders are urged to apply for this fellowship on a global scale. You’ll be able to handle the different difficulties that leaders in various industries face. Additionally, you will be able to examine evolving concepts and cutting-edge leadership techniques that are necessary in the globalized world.
The Chevening fellowships are designed to assist you in contributing to India’s development by expanding your pertinent academic knowledge. Furthermore, the UK institute thinks that by addressing the new global challenges through this leadership development program, India will play a critical role in establishing an efficient and legal institutional order. Policy relevance, academic comprehension, and personal development are some of the program’s essential components. Through your leadership skills, you will be able to comprehend the new opportunities and difficulties presented by global integration and translate your understanding into practices and policies.
You will become more familiar with the current hot topics and themes through the Chevening Gurukul Fellowship for Leadership and Excellence. Trade regulations in the economics of global integration, the role of science and technology, international governance, trade agreements with various nations and organizations, socio-cultural challenges, personal growth, and leadership skills are some of the key topics that will be covered under this program. In addition, the course will involve frequent trips to the UK and Europe centered on the study of public policy issues.
The fully-funded fellowship for India is intended to give people the opportunity to present cutting-edge ideas that can improve society. The Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office and its affiliates are funding this fellowship. The fellows will have the chance to earn UK academic credentials. They only see young people’s capacity to show that they can inspire, enlighten, and influence global progressive change. You can learn and apply your ideas in numerous fields to ensure global progress by diversifying your field experience.
Chevening Gurukul Fellowship 2024 in UK
- United Kingdom
- University of Oxford
Benefits of the Chevening Fellowships 2024
- Program fees will be covered under the fellowship.
- Living expenses will be covered.
- Return air ticket in economy class from India to the UK.
Eligibility Criteria of the Chevening Gurukul Fellowships in the UK 2024
- You should be currently a citizen and resident of India.
- Not be a British citizen or dual-British citizenship.
- Be willing to return to your country after the completion of the fellowship.
- Post graduation or equivalent professional training or experience.
- Minimum ten years of working experience.
- Be a mid-career professional.
- Strong leadership skills in the private, state, or government sector, or in media and civil society.
- Strong knowledge of English.
- Should adhere to the requirements, guidelines, and expectations of the program.
How to Apply for the Chevening Gurukul Fellowships in the UK 2024?
- Students have to go to the Chevening website.
- Must register yourself first.
- After verification via email, log into your account.
- Fill up the required fields.
- Provide all the supporting documents, if required.
- Complete the application form carefully and submit it.
Chevening Fellowship 2024 Application Deadline
- The application deadline for the Chevening Gurukul Fellowships in the UK 2024 is November 07, 2023.