Chulalongkorn University Scholarship 2023-24 in Thailand: The Chulalongkorn University Scholarship 2023–24 gives foreign students the chance to study for free in Thailand for a higher degree. As a reward for their dedication to their studies and hard work, academically gifted and talented students worldwide are awarded fully-funded foreign scholarships. One of Thailand’s best universities, Chulalongkorn University, is keen to foster international cooperation by welcoming students from ASEAN and non-ASEAN nations. Chulalongkorn University is a center for cross-cultural interchange in Thailand because of its specialization.
The students will be able to enroll in Thailand’s top research university with this fully financed graduate scholarship from Chulalongkorn University. Since King Chulalongkorn founded the university in the early 20th century, it has gained recognition for having the best faculty, top research skills, and a protected environment in all of Thailand. Chula University is a well-known university that receives support from Thailand’s National Education Standards and Quality Assessment. Furthermore, Chula University is the only university in Thailand that belongs to the Pacific Rim Association. For this reason, Chulalongkorn University scholarship recipients are proud of their selection.
Chulalongkorn University admissions is a very competitive procedure. This university admits just the best of the best. Therefore, receiving a scholarship at an institution with such fierce competition is a question of prestige. Because Chula University is so competitive, its graduates have a greater employment rate than graduates from other universities. Admission to Chula University on a fully-funded scholarship in Thailand offers the finest part: students can pursue their advanced education in any of the nine designated faculties.
It is always expected of master’s or doctoral scholarship recipients at Chula University that they will have a unique vision for returning to their home countries after completing their studies. For Chulalongkorn University graduates, receiving their diplomas from the King of Thailand has always been an honor. The steps involved in applying for student scholarships at Chulalongkorn University are fully explained in the article that follows. Furthermore, the article elucidates the advantages of this completely sponsored scholarship.
Chulalongkorn University Scholarship 2023-24 in Thailand:
- Chulalongkorn University
- Master’s Degree Program
- Doctoral Degree Program
Financial Support of the Chulalongkorn University Scholarship 2023-24 in Thailand:
- The complete tuition fee of the scholarship holder will be covered.
- Housing accommodation will be provided.
- A monthly stipend of 16,000 Baht will be given to the students.
- The scholarship will also cover the round air ticket.
Eligibility Criteria of Chulalongkorn University Scholarship in Thailand:
- The candidate must be an international graduate student.
- The candidate can be from ASEAN as well as from Non-ASEAN countries.
- The candidates who are the faculty members, researchers, and academic staff are highly appreciated applying.
- The candidates must be fresh students and have not spent more than one semester at Chulalongkorn University as higher graduate students.
- The former degree must relate to the applicant’s current selected program for a scholarship.
- The candidates must have acquired a grade not less than 2.75 for their undergraduate and not less than 3.25 for their graduate studies.
- The candidate must not be more than 40 years of age.
- The candidate must be proficient in English and must have undergone the English proficiency test. (TOFEL score not less than 500 and IELTS not less than 5.0)
- The candidates must be in good health.
- The candidates are not allowed to do employment in the country during the time of their degree.
How to Apply for Chulalongkorn University Scholarship 2024 in Thailand?
- Fill out the scholarship application form 2024.
- The candidates have to send the application with the relevant documents directly to the faculty or program of their choice before the deadline.
- Each faulty has its own deadline so make sure to follow the right deadline.
- For more information about the application, and procedure visit the official website.
Documents Required for Chulalongkorn University Thailand Scholarship 2023-24:
- A completed application
- A 1-inch photograph attached
- A curriculum vitae
- Academic transcript issued by the last academic institution
- A certificate of graduation, if available
- A photocopy of the passport
- Two recommendation letters from the Head, the Director or the Dean of the institution, or from the candidate’s superiors,
- A medical certificate from the hospital of the home country
Chulalongkorn University Scholarship Application Deadline:
- Each Faculty/Program has distinct application deadlines. The second semester of the 2023 academic year has a deadline of November 13, 2023, while the first semester of the 2024 academic year has a deadline of May 13, 2024.