A famous scholarship for overseas students who desire to continue postgraduate studies in the UK is the University of Oxford Clarendon Scholarship 2024. The academic year 2024 will see international students able to enroll in master’s or DPhil programs at Oxford University. Additionally, the grant will assist students who are enrolled full- and part-time. All outstanding students will have the chance to attend Oxford for free thanks to the UK scholarship. Students who apply before the deadline expires do not need to submit a separate application; the University of Oxford will automatically take their entrance application into consideration for the Clarendon Scholarship 2024. The Oxford institution scholarship is a fantastic opportunity for gifted students who are unable to attend any overseas institution owing to financial constraints.
The institution of Oxford will provide 130 outstanding candidates with fully supported scholarships to study at a highly regarded institution in the UK and have the opportunity to support scholars, undertake research, and be a part of Oxford. Any student from any country may submit an application for Oxford’s fully funded Clarendon scholarship. The institution of Oxford does not require an application fee since the Clarendon scholarship is totally financed by the institution. The British government also offers a 2-year work visa, which is an additional benefit of studying in the UK. A fully financed UK scholarship is a fantastic opportunity to enter the prestigious institution that every outstanding student aspires to attend.
One of the most famous and difficult scholarships in the world for overseas students has traditionally been the University of Oxford Clarendon scholarship in the UK. The Clarendon scholarship is fiercely competitive and completely financed. International students who attend Oxford University will not only get a top-notch education but also exposure to top-notch international laboratories and facilities, as well as the chance to study and do research with eminent professors, researchers, and supervisors. So take advantage of this opportunity and prepare to visit one of the best colleges in the world. Additionally, the University of Oxford Clarendon scholarship for graduates pays for living costs as well as tuition. Students are able to concentrate on their academics while leading busy lives in Oxford, unwind, mingle, and expand their professional networks. Master’s scholarships last for two years, whereas PhD scholarships last for three to four years.
The Clarendon Funds at Oxford University seek to differentiate themselves from other scholarships and financing programs that cover the cost of tuition. Clarendon aspires to cultivate a community of gifted academics who will transform the world. This worldwide scholarship’s goal is to support deserving graduate students in their further studies at Oxford University. The oldest university in English-speaking nations is the University of Oxford. International students from 150 different countries make up one-third of the student body at Oxford University. You must carefully study the post to learn more about the fully financed scholarship in the UK for overseas students.
Clarendon Scholarship 2024 | University of Oxford
Available Fields for Clarendon Scholarship:
The Clarendon scholarship in the UK is open to almost all the academic fields available for the master’s and PhD programs.
- Arts and middle eastern studies
- Mathematical, Physical and Life Science
- Continuing Education (Social Science)
- Clinical Medicine
- Computer Science
- Continuing Education (Humanities)
- Continuing Education (Medical and Health Science)
- Doctoral Training Centre (Medical Sciences)
- This list has mentioned the fields offered for Clarendon Scholarship. You can further check the list of all courses offered in these fields.
Degree Levels Under Oxford University Scholarship:
- Master’s Degree Program
- DPhil Degree Program/PhD
- Financial coverage:
Eligibility Criteria :
Are you interested in this postgraduate scholarship in UK after reading the above details? Then start preparing your application for the scholarship. However, before you proceed to the application, check the criteria to ensure your eligibility. The eligibility criteria are mentioned below.
Eligibility Criteria for the University of Oxford Clarendon Scholarship 2024:
- There isn’t any field or subject restriction for this scholarship.
- Applicants must successfully get an offer of admission for a graduate degree (master’s or DPhil) in a course of their interest at Oxford University.
- Requirements and the selection criteria depend on your chosen course/field/subject.
- There are no restrictions on nationality, gender or race for Clarendon Scholarships.
- In addition, students from any country can apply for scholarships if they meet the course/field criteria.
- International students who are studying master’s and want to pursue another part-time master’s or DPhil at Oxford University are also eligible for this UK scholarship.
- Applicants should have an excellent academic background and must meet the course criteria.
Now you can study for free in the UK through the Oxford Clarendon scholarship. This postgraduate scholarship program in the UK is full of benefits. Opportunities circle has listed the financial coverage and benefits below:
University of Oxford Clarendon Scholarship Benefits:
- Scholars will get a full tuition fee for the master’s and PhD programs.
- Moreover, Clarendon will provide a grant for living expenses for a certain period.
- The annual grant will be sufficient to cover the living expense of the student alone.
- It is a good opportunity to study in the UK for free.
- Grow professionally and broaden your network.
- The scholars will also become part of the Clarendon Scholar’s Association.
Requirements for the University of Oxford Clarendon Application:
- Personal Statement.
- Proof of Awards or Certificates.
- Research Proposal (if applicable).
- Academic Transcripts or degrees.
- Other documents may be required according to the course you’re applying for.
- The admission application will be automatically considered for the Clarendon scholarship if the applicants apply before the deadline.
- There is no separate application process for this scholarship.
- Applicants must apply for graduate courses (master’s or PhD) at Oxford University between December to January (check the timeline for admission of the specific courses).
- If the applicants meet the eligibility, the college will select the scholars automatically.
Application Deadline for Oxford University Clarendon Scholarship:
- The application deadline is according to the course for which the applicants are applying. So the applicants must check the official website for more details related course and deadlines.
- The application deadline is usually in December or January. It may vary from course to course.