Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships 2024 in UK: The Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships in the UK for 2024 are available from the Opportunities Hub. Exceptional candidates can apply for Commonwealth Scholarships to study for free for a master’s degree in the UK. The fully financed Commonwealth master’s scholarships for overseas students are open to mid-career professionals from low- and middle-income nations. The goal of these fully financed scholarships in the UK is to help talented individuals from all backgrounds become leaders and innovators while also advancing peace and economic stability in these low- and middle-income nations. They also want to assist Commonwealth citizens who cannot afford to attend UK universities. Students can advance their knowledge and develop their talents in the fields of their choice thanks to this UK scholarship. Additionally, students don’t have to worry about paying tuition or other expenses to attend prestigious UK colleges. We advise you to try your luck and submit an application for the Commonwealth Master’s Scholarship 2024 since the fully financed UK scholarship for international students can change your life.
The UK Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) has provided funding for this fully financed master’s scholarship program to give students the chance to study for free in the UK. By assisting brilliant and career-driven applicants from low- and middle-income countries, Commonwealth Scholarships serve as a catalyst for sustainable development. 30,000 scholarships have been given out since 1960. Master’s scholarships from the Commonwealth are available in six key categories, including science and technology, fostering world prosperity, crisis management, health systems, and access to a variety of opportunities. Students will also have access to a community network made up of Commonwealth alumni. As a result, by becoming Commonwealth fellows, students will live forever as a part of the Commonwealth community. They can connect with CSC graduates all across the world, creating numerous opportunities that could change their lives.
The lives of numerous people all around the world have also continued to be changed through Commonwealth scholarships. The most notable and significant individuals, including prime ministers, Nobel laureates, diplomats, researchers, and executives of NGOs and other corporate groups, have emerged from CSC scholarships that have been fully financed. Students will succeed in their jobs thanks to Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships for overseas students. Additionally, it will assist them in realizing their potential and achievement. Additionally, the Commonwealth Master’s Scholarship 2024 will support sustainable development throughout the Commonwealth. Additionally, one of the best Master’s scholarships in the UK is the fully financed Commonwealth Scholarships.
Six major themes—including the use of science and technology to advance world prosperity, health care systems, crisis management, and others—will be covered by the Commonwealth Grant 2024. These ideas are intended to inspire students to make improvements for the future. This is a fantastic chance for international students to earn their Master’s degree for free in the UK. Therefore, you should seize this chance if you want to study in the UK on a fully supported scholarship. This Master’s scholarship is fully financed, and students must apply online using the CSC application portal. The UK’s Commonwealth Master’s Scholarship application deadline is October 17, 2023. Below are more details regarding the Commonwealth master’s scholarships; be sure to read them all so you don’t miss anything crucial.
Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships 2024 in UK
CSC Development Themes for Scholarships
- Science And Technology For Development
- Strengthening Health Systems & Capacity
- Promoting Global Prosperity
- Strengthening Global Peace, Security & Governance
- Strengthening Resilience & Response To Crises
- Access, Inclusion & Opportunity
Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships 2024 in UK
- Country: United Kingdom
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Regions: Bangladesh, Belize, Botswana, Cameroon, Dominica, Eswatini, Fiji, Ghana, Guyana, Gabon, India, Jamaica, Namibia, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Montserrat, Mozambique, Nauru, Nigeria, Grenada, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Samoa, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Sri Lanka, St Helena, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Tanzania, The Gambia, Tonga, Tuvalu, Togo, Uganda, Vanuatu, Zambia
- Deadline: October 17, 2023
Eligibility Criteria for Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships 2024 in UK
If you are a student of the countries mentioned above and interested in pursuing your Master’s degree in the UK, then apply for the Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships 2024. Before applying for fully funded Master’s scholarships in the UK, check the eligibility criteria mentioned below.
Eligibility Criteria of the Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships 2024
- Students must be residents of any of the eligible Commonwealth countries.
- They must be native or with refugee status in any eligible Commonwealth countries.
- Applicants must be British-protected persons.
- They must be available to study in the UK by September 2024, the beginning of the UK academic calendar.
- Also, the applicants must provide all the necessary documents in the required format.
- Furthermore, the Commonwealth encourages students unable to afford to study in the UK to apply for this scholarship.
- They must have a first degree of at least upper second-class (2:1) honors standard or a second-class degree and a relevant postgraduate qualification.
Please note: The CSC would not usually fund a second Master’s degree. If you are applying for a second degree, you must justify why you wish to undertake this study.
Benefits for Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships 2024 in UK
Are you ready to start the application for the fully funded Master’s scholarships for international students? Before you proceed with your application, check the benefits offered by the fully funded Commonwealth Master’s scholarships in the UK for international students.
Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships 2024 Benefits
- Selected students will get an air ticket from student’s home country to the UK and a return ticket after the scholarship duration is completed.
- Scholars will get full tuition fees.
- Students will get a monthly stipend of £1,347 or £1,652 per month.
- The fully funded scholarship in the UK also covers the warm cloth allowance.
- Furthermore, it will also cover the cost of the thesis or dissertation.
- Provision of study travel grants within or outside the UK.
- In addition, applicants who are divorced, widowed, or single parents will receive £576.61 per month for the first child and £143 per month for the second and third child under the age of 16.
- Also, an additional allowance will be provided for a disabled person.
- This is a fully funded opportunity to study in the UK for free.
- It is an excellent chance to explore the United Kingdom.
Requirements for Commonwealth Scholarships
- A copy of your valid passport or national ID card that shows your photograph, date of birth, and country of citizenship.
- Applicant’s transcripts of all higher education qualifications.
- Updated transcripts for courses currently being studied (if any), with translations if not in English.
- Two reference letters from two professors/individuals on institutional letterhead.
Application Process Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships 2024 in UK
- Interested students can get the online application form for the Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships by clicking on the Apply Now button below.
- Applicants must apply through CSC’s online application system.
- Fill out the application form carefully and answer all the questions.
- You must apply from one of the given nominating bodies i.e. National Nominating Agencies or Non-Governmental Organizations and Charitable bodies.
- Also, CSC does not accept direct applications for these scholarships.
- Students must check if nominating agencies have any different eligibility criteria. Therefore, they should also check their nominating bodies’ eligibility criteria and ask for their specific advice and rules for the application process. Furthermore, they can set their deadline for applications.
- Make sure that your referees submit reference letters before the deadline. They will receive an email for reference letter submission.
Commonwealth Master’s Scholarship 2024 Deadline
- The last date to apply for Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships 2024 in the UK is 17 October 2023, at 15:00 GMT.
- Agencies will nominate candidates by December 2023.
- The scholars will get results by July 2024.