Commonwealth Split-site Scholarships 2024-25 in the UK: Site of Commonwealth Split The UK’s Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) grants scholarships to bright, driven students from low- and middle-income nations for the academic year 2024–2025. There is a fantastic opportunity for all Commonwealth students who are unable to pay for their education in UK universities and doctoral programs to realize their dream of attending the best universities in the country. Site of Commonwealth Split Scholarships are available to PhD candidates who are dedicated to using research and studies to advance sustainable development objectives. Furthermore, all of the recipients of this PhD scholarship are regarded as excellent candidates who could make outstanding professors and researchers in the future.
The goal of the Commonwealth scholarship for PhD candidates is to give capable and deserving applicants access to top-notch tools and educational support. Additionally, the best graduates and PhD candidates are evaluated based on their research focus on the advancement and contribution to the better future of higher education in the UK and the Commonwealth nations. The fully-funded scholarship is a great illustration of how the UK and the Commonwealth’s low- and middle-income nations can work together.
There are only six CSC development themes available for the Commonwealth PhD scholarships in 2024. Science and technology, bolstering the health system and its capabilities, bolstering global peace, security, and governance, bolstering resilience and crisis response, and access, inclusion, and opportunity are some of these themes. Thus, all students who aspire to achieve financial success in the aforementioned fields are supported financially by the fully-funded international scholarship in the UK. Scholarships from the Commonwealth aid in the advancement of historically underprivileged nations and communities. It is expected of the scholars participating in this fully-paid PhD program in the UK to broaden their research and teaching horizons in order to improve the capacity for decision-making in underdeveloped nations.
In addition to the aforementioned advantages, the international scholarship offers PhD candidates all the necessary financial support during their time studying in the UK. Thus, gifted scholars can impact communities through this exceptional opportunity for doctoral candidates. Those who believe they qualify for this scholarship should not pass up the opportunity to apply. A detailed explanation of the requirements for eligibility, the application process, and the advantages of the Commonwealth scholarship 2023–24 can be found in the paragraphs that follow.
Commonwealth Split-site Scholarships 2024-25, UK:
- United Kingdom
- The UK Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO
Benefits of the Commonwealth Split-site Scholarships 2024-25:
- Full tuition will be covered.
- The scholars will receive a monthly stipend of £1,347.
- In case the scholar’s university is in the London Metropolitan area, the monthly stipend will be £1,652.
- A return air ticket will be provided.
- A study travel grant will be provided.
- Warm clothing allowance will be given (Where Applicable).
- For widowed, divorced, or single parents, the first child allowance of £576.61, and the second and third child allowance of £143 per month will be given.
Eligibility Criteria of the Commonwealth Split-site Scholarships 2024:
- The applicant must be a Commonwealth country citizen.
- The applicant can be a British-protected person.
- The applicant who has refugee status in an eligible Commonwealth country can also apply.
- If the applicant is a permanent resident of a commonwealth country, he/she can apply.
- The applicant must be registered for PhD in any university of the Commonwealth country at the time of confirmation of the scholarship (September 2024).
- There must be a link between the applicant’s host university and the UK’s university.
- Supportive details must be provided by both the university’s professors that confirm the eligibility of the candidate.
Eligible Countries for the Commonwealth Scholarships 2024-25:
- Papua New Guinea
- St Helena
- St Lucia
- St Vincent and the Grenadines
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- The Gambia
How to apply for the Commonwealth Split-site Scholarships in the UK?
- The applicant must apply to a university that has a funding agreement with the CSC. The list of part-funding universitiesis given.
- The application is directly submitted to CSC by using the CSC online application system.
- An application that is not submitted via the CSC online system will not be accepted.
- The following documents are required for a successful application.
- Copy of Passport or national ID that shows a clear picture and complete personal details.
- Complete prior educational transcripts.
- Supporting statement of the supervisor from your home country.
- Supporting statement of the supervisor from UK’s university.
- A reference letter from another individual.
Commonwealth Scholarship Deadline:
- All applications must be submitted by 5 December 2023.