CUSEF Young Leaders Scholarship 2024 Fully Funded OYW Summit 2024: For the CUSEF Young Leaders Scholarship 2024, applications are now being accepted. The CUSEF Young Leaders Scholarship 2024 for the One Young World Summit was introduced by the China-United States Exchange Foundation (CUSEF) in partnership with One Young World. The fully funded scholarship is available to people worldwide. Outstanding and bright students will be chosen by the CUSEF Young Leaders Scholarship 2024 to attend the One Young World Summit in Montreal, Canada. Young leaders have a fantastic opportunity to change their lives through the CUSEF scholarship. Are you a young student seeking a way to go to Canada for nothing? If so, you should apply for the CUSEF Young Leaders Scholarship.
A wonderful initiative, the CUSEF Young Leaders Scholarship 2024 to attend One Young World Summit in Montreal, Canada, aims to identify eight outstanding and bright young leaders globally who have already made a positive social impact in addressing any global challenge, such as public health, gender equality, poverty, and climate change. These eight exceptional students will have the chance to attend the One Young World Summit in Canada at no cost thanks to full funding. It’s a chance that could change the lives of aspiring leaders. Therefore, don’t pass up this fully funded scholarship to travel to Canada at no cost and take part in an unforgettable experience. Join the global community of young leaders by submitting an application for the CUSEF Young Leaders Scholarship at the One Young World Summit today! These young leaders are striving to improve society and create better futures for other people.
One Young World must be on your mind. A global community called One Young World is committed to developing and enhancing the skills of young leaders who take an active role in resolving the most important global issues. Every year, young leaders from various nations come together for the One Young World Summit. It gives them a forum to interact, exchange ideas, and get advice from well-known figures in business, politics, and humanitarianism. Following these summits, these young leaders will become One Young World Ambassadors and return to their home communities with the knowledge, skills, creative ideas, and drive to increase their social impact within a global network of more than 17,000 young leaders from around the world.
The non-profit China-United States Exchange Foundation (CUSEF) is situated in Hong Kong and is dedicated to promoting exchange, improving understanding, and establishing trust. With an emphasis on youth and education, CUSEF has helped over 2,000 students in China, including 800 from historically black colleges, universities, and institutes (HBCUs). In honor of its 15th anniversary, CUSEF is inviting young people from all over the world to apply for scholarships this year. Furthermore, they are in line with the SDGs, or Sustainable Development Goals. As is well known, the world is confronted with difficult worldwide issues that call for cooperation in order to create a better, more sustainable future for all living things on Earth. For all people on this planet, the primary challenge is sustainable development. This fully funded summit offers a chance to brainstorm and create creative group solutions to address global issues like gender equality, public health, poverty, and climate change.
CUSEF Young Leaders Scholarship 2024 Fully Funded OYW Summit 2024
- Country: Canada
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: January 31, 2024
Eligibility Criteria for the CUSEF Young Leaders Scholarship 2024:
- Applicants must be between 18-30 of age at the time of the One Young World Summit 2024.
- Young individuals from all over the world are eligible to apply for this CUSEF Young Leaders Scholarship.
- Applicants must have demonstrated interest in promoting East-West exchanges.
- They should have a proven record for leadership.
- Applicants must have an evidenced commitment to creating change.
- They should be addressing any key local or global issues in their work.
Benefits of Scholarship for OYW Summit 2024:
- Participants will get full delegate access to the One Young World Summit 2024 in Montreal, Canada, for free.
- They will also get access to development opportunities.
- Participants will get a lifetime CUSEF and the One Young World Community membership.
- They will also get access to monthly global calls designed to focus on enhanced leadership skills and Summit themes.
- Free exclusive pre-summit calls with the CUSEF Young Leaders.
- At the One Young World Summit 2024, they will also participate in onstage panel participation and workshop hosting.
- Free Private hotel accommodation in Montreal from September 18-21, 2024, will also be provided.
- They will also get return economy flights to Montreal.
- Participants will get free transport to the airport (if required).
- Free summit catering.
- Furthermore, participants will get impact monitoring and project tracking.
- Free Promotion and visibility on their social media.
- Opportunity to act as a peer mentor for future CUSEF Scholars.
- Click on the Apply Now button below to start your application.
- Applicants must fill in the form completely with all the correct information.
- Applicants must provide all the required details or documents.
- Submit the application form carefully before the CUSEF Young Leaders Scholarship deadline.
- Late applications will not be considered.
One Young World CUSEF Scholarship 2024 Deadline:
- The last date to apply for the CUSEF Young Leaders Scholarship to attend One Young World Summit Montreal 2024 is January 31, 2024.