Douglas College Canada International Student Scholarships 2024 : Good News. Start your educational journey in Canada. International Student Scholarships at Douglas College are now available. We will go into great detail regarding this scholarship in this article, along with its advantages and step-by-step instructions for applying.
An undergraduate grant is available to international students through the Douglas College International Student grant 2024–2025. This scholarship will pay for up to CAD 7000 in tuition. Each academic year, a maximum of 5 qualified grantees will be chosen.
This scholarship was established in 2017 to aid in the recruiting of foreign undergraduate athletes to Douglas College, assist them with their financial needs, and pay the difference in tuition prices between international and domestic students.
The student’s overall academic year performance will determine if they receive this honor. Each academic year, a maximum of 5 qualified grantees will be chosen. Both the Fall and Winter semesters will get an equal share of the awards.
Douglas college Canada international student scholarships 2024 Summary
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Douglas College
- Study in: British Colombia, Canada
- Program Period: One year. The scholarships will be split equally between the Fall & Winter semester
- Deadline: January 31 / May 31 / September 30 (annually)
Courses Offered by Douglas college Canada
- Child, Family & Community Studies
- Social work
- Therapeutic recreation
- Commerce & Business Administration
- Health Sciences
- Nursing – Psychiatry
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Science & Technology
- Sport Science
Douglas college international student scholarships 2024 Coverage and benefits:
- The scholarship covers up to CAD 7000 of the tuition fees
Eligibility Criteria for Douglas College International Student Scholarship
To qualify for Douglas College International Student Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- For taking admission, applicants need to submit a High School Diploma with a minimum GPA of 60% equivalent or greater.
- Applicants should meet the English Language requirements (TOEFL iBT – minimum score 83, IELTS Academic module – minimum overall band test score 6.5).
- For more information about the admission requirements, Contact Douglas College International.
How to Apply for Douglas College International Student Scholarship?
Please follow the following instructions to apply for Douglas College International Student Scholarship:
(1) After receiving an admission offer from the college, apply for the scholarship by clicking the “Apply now” button below to download and fill the application form.
(2) Submit the required documents below to the following address:
Mailing: Douglas College International Admissions Room 2800
700 Royal Ave
New Westminster BC, V3M 5Z5 Canada
- The application form, completed and signed by the student.
- International waiver of anyone with access to the admission information.
- Scan of passport and the study permit (if applicable).
- proof of graduation with certified original copies if in a language other than English.
- language proof.
- A non-refundable CAD 100 application fee receipt. Pay at the Flywire Payment Portal for Douglas College: douglascollege.flywire.com.
Note: Before making an application fee payment, please contact Douglas International at email@example.com to confirm the program availability.
To know more about Douglas College International Student Scholarship, please visit official website: