Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarships 2024 in Turkey: Scholarships for Eastern Mediterranean University are available right now. We will go into great detail regarding this scholarship in this article, along with its advantages and step-by-step instructions for applying.
International students may apply for the Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarship 2024–2025, which is financed. This award is available for graduate and doctoral study.This scholarship offers 50% scholarship for master’s degrees, 100% scholarship for PhD programs, and other scholarships.
Eastern Mediterranean University provides high-quality education through 108 school and undergraduate programs, 96 graduate and doctoral degree programs, 12 faculties, 5 schools, and the Foreign Languages and English Preparatory School. Candidates will have the opportunity to participate in rich social activities, exchange student programs, and a second foreign language while attending this university. Students are receiving training for careers abroad.
Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarships 2024 in Turkey
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): Eastern Mediterranean University
- Study in: Turkey
- Courses Offered:
- Program Period: 1-2 years for Master. 2-5 years for PhD
- Deadline: January 02, 2024 / September 18, 2023
Scholarship Coverage & Benefits for Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarships 2024 in Turkey
Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarship covers 100% and 50% scholarships for PhD programs and 50 % scholarship in Master’s programs.
Eligibility Criteria for Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarships
To qualify Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Each PhD program can grant either one 100% or two 50% tuition fee scholarship to new international students and Turkish nationals (seperately) who hold a minimum Bachelor’s Degree CGPA 3.00 out of 4.00 or equivalent.
- Each master’s program can grant one 100% scholarship and two 50% scholarship to Turkish nationals who will enrol in the program for the first time with a minimum Bachelor’s Degree CGPA 3.00 out of 4.00 or equivalent.
- In addition, large number of %50 tuition fee scholarships are available for new international students in master’s programs.
- English Language Requirement: For master’s programs that are taught in English and all PhD programs (in English and Turkish), evidence of English language ability is required. If you do not have a valid English language qualification that meets the EMU requirements your level will be assessed by examination at EMU. Based on this assessment, one of the following will apply:
- You will study English courses together with graduate program courses.
- You will study intensive English courses first (with no graduate program courses) before you start your graduate program.
- You will be exempt from the English Language Support Program and begin your postgraduate study directly.
How to Apply for Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarship?
Please follow below steps to win Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarship:
(1) Fill the application form.
(2) A list of documents needed for application is given below:
- Attested photocopies of diplomas received from a university or equivalent institutions (i.e. 4 years study bachelor degree). English translations of these documents are necessary if they are in any language other than English.
- An official transcript of all university-level (Bachelor / Master) courses taken. A comparative mark/grade table if CGPA on the transcript is not out of 4.00.
- Three letters of reference (not required for EMU graduates).
- Give details of any application(s) for a grant/scholarship that you have made (add documents).
- Documentation of scores received for English and academic proficiency exams/tests. This is not valid for the programs in which the medium of instruction is Turkish. Native speakers should indicate the place of birth and citizenship. All others should provide documents of any one of the below given English Proficiency Tests.
- Give details of any grant/scholarships that you have already been awarded (valid for your studentship at EMU) (add documents).
- A photocopy of your passport or I.D. card.
- Statement of Purpose / Intention (Please submit on a separate sheet: Your purpose in applying to the program chosen, explaining your motivation as well as the areas of specialization which would be of interest to you within the discipline).
- Program specific documents: Architecture (Ph.D. & Master): Portfolio.
- A passport-sized (approx. 6 cm x 5 cm) photographs.
- Proposal (for PhD program applications).
To know more about Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarships, please visit the official websites: