The Economic Community of West African States is happy to introduce its ECOWAS Immersion Program, which provides young students with practical experience in institutions spread across ECOWAS.
By giving them the opportunity to get more acquainted with ECOWAS programs and successfully contribute to program implementation, this program intends to ease fresh graduates’ transition into the workforce. The assistance that interns provide will help to guarantee that programs are implemented successfully.
General Goal: * Assist with the effective integration of new graduates by enabling them to join your team, get a deeper understanding of ECOWAS programs, and spend time getting to know one another.
In order to achieve specific goals like: * gaining experience working for a local institution; * fostering community engagement through a local institution; * creating a setting where recent graduates can actively participate in the implementation of key ECOWAS initiatives in Departments, Agencies, Representative Offices, and Institutions—interns can make valuable contributions toward ensuring the successful execution of programs and institution activities; and Establish a channel to encourage young people from ECOWAS to participate in activities related to recent graduates from Departments, Agencies, Representations, and Institutions.
ECOWAS Immersion Program 2024 For Africa
- ECOWAS Member States
- Not specified
ECOWAS Immersion Program 2024 Benefits:
- The Immersion Program for students who recently graduated at ECOWAS institutions will last one year and twelve months; implementation occurs via departments, agencies or Permanent Representatives appointed by ECOWAS as well as any official location designated by them;
- Upon graduating from their program students who write reports should submit three copies – one to HDSA Department, two copies to Department of Health and Human Services, and three copies directly to HDSA.
User department and individual records for students; in person. Our reception structure will outline specific modalities of this program.
- Selected graduates will be mandated (mandatory) to attend and take part in this program either physically (for Abuja residents) or remotely (if non-Abuja residing) regarding any details or feedback related to programs; in that regard a meeting was convened by Program Coordination accordingly.
ECOWAS Immersion Program 2024 Eligibility criteria:To be considered eligible for the Internship at ECOWAS 2024 candidates must fulfill certain requirements:
- Candidates for membership in ECOWAS member States should have graduated at an earlier age than 30. To be considered valid certificates such as Bachelor’s (BSc), Master or Ph.D. degrees must exist or a comparable document be produced as evidence of qualification.
- Your availability must extend throughout this program, and an application letter addressed to the ECOWAS commissioner in charge for Human Development and Social Affairs detailing your motivations is mandatory for consideration.
- Participants need to express their areas of interest, select their ideal profile and location of immersion as well as agreeing to adhere to all program regulations and adhere to its rules and regulations. A Curriculum Vitae (pdf);
- (pdf or Jpeg); A copy of their passport or identity card issued by their national government (ID); Copy of academic transcripts or similar (PDF); An immersion candidate can only submit applications for two positions at once.
Application procedure For ECOWAS Immersion Program 2024:How to Apply: Anyone considering participating in the EECOWAS Immersion Program must read both its terms of reference and job description to familiarize themselves with what position(s) is being applied for before filling out an online form by its due date.
Application Deadline:The Application deadline For ECOWAS Immersion Program 2024 is 31, Aug, 2023,