You may now sign up for the University of Pennsylvania’s free online English for Career course. The U.S. Branch of the State Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs is funding the free online course. The target audience for this free course is non-native English speakers. You will be able to learn about job searching, job applications, and interviews in the USA in this course. You may explore, develop your lingo, and enhance your language abilities to achieve your objectives with the help of this free English course. The free short courses are fantastic tools for improving your skill set for both personal and professional growth. Since English is a widely utilized official language, everyone who wants to succeed in their job fields must be fluent in it. The ability to communicate in English will aid you whether you’re writing a CV or resume, attending a job interview, or working with a team.
Non-native English speakers who want to further their jobs in the global market are provided this online English course. You will gain knowledge of the American job search, application, and interview processes in this free online course. Furthermore, while expanding their vocabulary and enhancing their language abilities to attain professional objectives, learners will have the chance to explore their options for a worldwide career path. The first module of this course will present useful tactics for finding employment that fit your interests and talents as well as an introduction to the American job application process. You will be guided through each step required to create a professional resume in the second lesson. You will attempt to create an organized and succinct cover letter in the third segment. The course’s last lesson focuses on networking and interview techniques.
The route can be finished in 40 hours. Although the course is free, you may upgrade your plan and acquire a shareable certificate if you want a validated certificate. Additionally, you may apply for financial help for the certificate. The lecturers for this course are Robyn Turner and Brian McManus. Don’t pass up this chance to take this Free Online English for Career Course. Stanford University offers free online courses for students who desire to further their knowledge in different subjects. If you’re seeking for a free IELTS course, you may check out our website’s IELST preparation course.
Free Online English For Career Course 2023 | Financial Aid Available
English Course Modules/Lessons:
- Entering Job Market
- Writing Cover Letter
- Interview for Job
- Country: Online
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria :
Are you also interested and want to enroll for the free English course for better career opportunities? Then register now and start learning, but before you do so, check what the requirements and criteria are.
Eligibility Criteria for the Free Online English For Career Course 2023
- You must have access to the internet.
- Anyone can enroll for the course; there are no prerequisites.
- The course is open to everyone; students, learners and even professionals can register.
- People from all countries can apply.
In this section, you can check the benefits of this course to improve English for your career. Free courses are excellent opportunities for everyone who wants to learn new skills and work on skill development. Therefore, you must register for the Free Online English For Career Course with a certificate (verified).
Benefits of Free Online Course to Improve English
- The course is free and online.
- Learn English online from the comfort of your home.
- The course is self-paced; no need to worry about time availability and schedule; you can start and learn according to your schedule.
- Receive a verified certificate by paying a small sum or applying for financial aid.
- Improve English skills and get better career opportunities.
- Follow the apply now link below to apply for the online free course.
- Register yourself on the platform if you are a new user or sign up if you already have an account.
- Enroll for the free course and start learning.