Introducing the much anticipated master’s scholarship program in the opportunities hub info. The coveted Erasmus Mundus Scholarship in Europe allows overseas students to attend master’s degree programs at no cost in three nations and three different European institutions. The most prominent scholarship available to overseas students in Europe is Erasmus. The scholarship 2024–2025 is wholly sponsored by the European Union. Have you taken the GRE? Fear not—the GRE is not necessary to qualify for an Erasmus scholarship.
Additionally, students with mediocre grades are welcome to apply, and they are not required to speak with their instructors. There are no specific CGPA requirements. However, since it is the most comprehensive European scholarship for foreign students, the fully financed Erasmus Mundus scholarship in Europe is very competitive. The top scholarships in Europe are the Erasmus Mundus Scholarships since they are completely sponsored.
Make sure you don’t miss any sections of this post since it will give comprehensive information regarding the fully financed master’s scholarship program. For the 2024–2025 academic year, 3,000 master’s scholarships with full funding will be given out. Start getting ready for the IELTS or TOEFL if you wish to apply for an Erasmus scholarship in Europe. Yes, you did read it correctly. The IELTS, TOEFL, or Duolingo test results are accepted as proof of English language competency for the Erasmus Mundus master’s scholarship for overseas students.
The European Government funds the Erasmus program for students. This European fellowship offers a variety of programs, and each Erasmus Mundus course has a distinct deadline. Studying abroad in three to four different nations will be an option for students pursuing a master’s degree. All foreign students have the wonderful chance to travel, live, and study for free in Europe thanks to the fully financed master’s scholarship in Europe. The majority of Erasmus Mundus master’s programs will open for applications in October 2023. Under this international scholarship program, foreign students will attend a new institution each semester and be required to do an internship as part of their training in a different countries.
The most students have ever received funding through Erasmus Mundus scholarships; 3,013 students from various nations were chosen. The master’s program, MPhil, and Erasmus Fellowship are all eligible for the European scholarship. The Erasmus Mundus masters scholarship may only be awarded for a maximum of two years in Europe. The two years will be used by Erasmus students to acquire all the knowledge and abilities needed to excel in their respective vocations. They will have the opportunity to learn from some of the best academics and lecturers in the world while also getting guidance from experts in related disciplines. There are no national limitations. The dual master’s degree scholarship offered by Erasmus Mundus is open to applicants from all across the globe. Numerous job prospects will become available thanks to this master’s scholarship in Europe; businesses and organizations in both Europe and the United States hold Erasmus students in high regard.
Number of Available Erasmus Scholarships
For the school year 2024–2025, over 3000 students will receive Erasmus Mundus Scholarships. The majority of students chosen last year came from Pakistan, while the second-highest number came from India. Yes, students from India are eligible to apply for the Erasmus scholarship. If you apply to be an Erasmus Mundus scholar, you may study for free in three different European nations. Below are further facts about the scholarship in Europe, including the perks, prerequisites, and deadline for the Erasmus Master’s Scholarship. Therefore, before beginning your application, be sure to read the text in its entirety.
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2024 Fully Funded Free in Europe
Host Countries in Europe
- Czech Republic
Financial coverage: Fully Funded
Eligible Regions: Students from any part of the world can apply including Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Brazil Kenya etc
Eligibility Criteria :
Do you want to become one of the Erasmus Mundus 2024 scholars? Apply for the Erasmus Mundus Joint master’s degree program. But before starting the application, check the criteria and requirements provided below.
Eligibility Criteria for Erasmus Scholarship:
- You are a national coming from a third country.
- You are not a resident of any 27 European Union member states, Iceland, Norway or Liechtenstein.
- You have not carried out your main activity (studies, work, private visits, tourism, etc.) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in any of the 27 European Union Member States, Iceland, Norway or Liechtenstein.
- You have not applied to more than 3 Erasmus Mundus Masters.
- There is no specific criteria for the CGPA and academic record. However, students must have good academic record to improve their chances of selection, as Erasmus is a highly competitive and the most prestigious scholarship.
- There is no age restrictions; international applications of any age can apply.
- Furthermore, there is no work experience requirement. If you are a fresh graduate with no or less professional experience, you can still apply.
- You are a European student.
- You are a non-European student, but you do not fulfill category A requirements.
Want to know what will be covered in this prestigious scholarship and how the most prestigious scholarship will benefit you in your future career? Following are the benefits offered for international students.
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Coverage:
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarship is a fully-funded program for all students.
- Under the scholarship, the tuition fee is free, and the student does not need to pay.
- International students will receive a monthly stipend.
- The scholarship will not cover visa-related expenses, and students must arrange it.
- Travel allowance for travelling to different countries.
- In addition, Erasmus Mundus 2024 will also provide round trip airfare.
- Opportunity to study in different European countries.
- Chance to live and explore 3 to 4 European countries that too for free.
- The scholarship will bring many career opportunities in the future.
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Requirements
- Degree and Transcripts should be available.
- A letter of recommendation is also a requirement, but the format is different for different programs, so check the program requirement.
- A motivation letter is a must; again, the format may vary (check the relevant program requirement).
- IELTS/TOEFL is also a requirement. 6.5 bands overall are okay and acceptable for most of the scholarships but as the Erasmus Mundus scholarship is competitive, so try to get 7.0. (If you want to prepare for IELTS, do check our course for basic IELTS prep).
- Prepare a CV (in European format).
- Students should prepare their passports beforehand, as the application’s opening and the deadline vary according to the programs. Lastly, proof of residence is also essential, which proves that the applicant is a permanent resident of the country he/she is applying from and haven’t been residing in Europe for at least one or more years.
Step-by-step process on how to apply for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship
Other Details About Erasmus 2023 Scholarship:
- No need to contact any professor; choose the program, thoroughly review the details, and apply.
- No work experience is required, and there is any restriction of age.
- Students interested in the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship should check the program catalog to know if the list is updated.
- If you have a relatively low CGPA, add other things such as training, research papers, or even job experience to your profile.
- The students can apply for three (3) different programs.
- Here is the application process for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship
- Visit the website by tapping the Apply Now option at the end of the article. Go through each Erasmus program link to check the requirements.
- The discipline or the majors might sound strange by name but don’t worry. Open the programs to learn about what the program offers actually. For example, the name for Electrical Engineering might not be the same.
- After reviewing the details and all information, students can choose three programs relevant to their profiles.
- Prepare the program’s requirements, such as a personal statement, motivation letter, statement of purpose, and other documents. The Erasmus scholarship for international students is competitive and has high criteria, but do not lose hope and apply for it.
- After selecting the program, click on the program and start the application process.
- At the first step of the application form, the applicants will fill out their personal information, such as their full name, nationality, date of birth, address, marital status, and other details. Please fill out the form with complete attention and review it again to ensure that you have provided the correct information.
- After that, applicants will provide their educational details in the form of their bachelor’s degree title, a previous institution where they study, and information about their thesis or academic paper if written.
- Applicants must confirm their proficiency in English by providing their scores on the English proficiency test that they have taken.
- At last, applicants must upload all the required documents carefully.
- Check all the programs catalog offered by Erasmus using this Link.
- Erasmus Mundus scholarship deadline is different according to university and country, so check individually.