EUI Leadership Program in Italy 2024 | Fully Funded Fellowship: The EUI Leadership Program in Italy 2024 is open to young leaders who wish to work at some of the top institutions in Europe. This policy leader fellowship program, offered by the European University Institute, allows international students to gain experience working with accomplished and skilled leaders in their fields. The goal of this policy leadership fellowship is to spread awareness of Italian history and culture across the globe. We are looking for exceptional and gifted youth to join our leadership program in Florence, Italy. The institute’s goals are to foster leadership, bring together young, foreign students, and engage them in leadership-building activities. To fulfill this goal, they have started offering the European University Institute Policy Leader Fellowship 2024 grants.
Young people in Europe are able to enhance the professional skills necessary for career advancement through this fully funded leadership program. Moreover, the EUI Leader program gives fellows the opportunity to express their thoughts and offer workable solutions on a worldwide forum. Fellows will also have the opportunity to collaborate with individuals from a variety of backgrounds and help to improve the Italian economy through the EUI Leadership Program 2024. Your resume will look more polished and professional after participating in this leadership fellowship program.
The international youth would benefit greatly from this policy leadership program. In order to advance their professional skills and work, fellows will have access to conferences, workshops, training sessions, skill development sessions, and other events. The fully-funded EUI Leadership Program 2024 connects early- and mid-career policymakers from around the world. Fellows will also have the opportunity to network with other fellows, policymakers, and academic industry professionals at the EUI. It will assist you in developing the problem-solving and decision-making skills necessary to get past the social, economic, and international obstacles to social progress.
In Europe, fully funded fellowships range in length from five months (fixed-term for the first or second semester) to ten months. After acceptance, there won’t be another extension. Transnational Governance School (STG) Fellows participate in the training program of the School, attend seminars and workshops offered by EUI, and interact with the School’s community for five months before showcasing their work to a larger audience. During their full academic year, fellows will work on major international projects with the potential to make a big impact. They will often collaborate with other organizations to make a multiplier effect. Following the fully funded Policy Leader program, the EUI fellows become part of a global network of policy professionals known as alumni. They will also be able to take advantage of lifetime training opportunities at the EUI.
The European University Institute Policy Leader Fellowship 2024 is a fantastic chance for young people who wish to travel to one of Europe’s top nations while learning new things and developing their professional skills. Additionally, youth should look into the European CERN Summer Student Program. The duration of the fellowships is five to ten months. Thus, seize the opportunity to travel to one of Europe’s top nations, submit an application for the EUI Policy Leader fellowship program in Italy for 2024, and receive training from some of the top professionals and mentors in the world. Here are more specifics regarding the European University Institute’s (EUI) Policy Leader Fellowship. To avoid missing any opportunities, read through to the end without skipping a section.
European University Institute Fellowship Program Duration:
Five months: September 2024 – January 2025; or February 2025 – June 2025
Ten months: September 2024 – June 2025
European University Institute Fellowship Program
- Country: Italy
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: January 25, 2024
Eligibility Criteria for the EUI Leadership Program in Italy 2024:
- Eligible individuals from all countries can apply for the PLF program 2024.
- Young professionals in their mid-careers (e.g., in politics, the civil service, the media, and non-governmental organizations) can demonstrate solid professional experience (minimum 10 years) and the potential for future competence in the policy realm.
- Fellows must be sincerely interested in policy concerns, especially global governance.
- They must be self-motivated and offer a detailed work plan for the STG fellowship to show what will be completed and how their work will result in a multiplier impact after the PLF-STG fellowship has ended.
- Fellows must be members of the EUI community who participate in peer conversations on topics beyond their area of expertise.
- Fellows must reside in a nearby area of Florence for the European University Institute Fellowship duration to participate in the activities of the EUI/STG and leadership fellowship programme.
- The EUI fellowship cannot be carried out online.
Selection Criteria of the EUI Leadership Program 2024, Italy:
Applicants for the Policy Leader Fellowship at the Florence School of Transnational Governance (STG) will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Accomplishments and potential
- Focus area
- Fellowship work plan
Benefits of the EUI Leadership Program 2024 in Italy:
- Each fellow will receive a monthly stipend of 2,500 euros.
- Under the EUI Policy Leadership Program, a monthly housekeeping stipend of 300 euros will be provided.
- A monthly allowance of 200 euros is given to each autonomous child.
- Fellows will also receive a travel allowance for economy-class airfare. The maximum travel reimbursement amount will be €1,200, including incoming and outgoing trips.
- Opportunity to learn about European countries, especially the history and culture of Italy.
- The Leadership Program 2024 at EUI is an opportunity to participate in different fellowship activities, which may include short visits outside Florence and Italy.
Documents Required for EUI Leadership Program 2024:
- CV (max 3 pages)
- Short Biography (max 250 words)
- Letter of Motivation (covering applicant’s interests, policy issues, ambitions and reason for applying)
- Work Plan
- Educational certificates, highest education certificate/degree.
- Reference letter
- Work article sample
- Language proficiency certificate (IELTS, TOEFL or TOEIC).
- You must be thinking about How to Apply for the EUI Leadership Program 2024. Don’t worry. Just click on the Apply Now button after checking the EUI leadership program requirements.
- Register yourself and create an account.
- Applicants must try registering themselves as early as possible so their referees have enough time to submit reference letters.
- Fill out the application form after you have registered.
- It must be submitted before the EUI Leadership Program deadline.
- Furthermore, once the application is submitted, it cannot be modified, so double-check before submission.
EUI Leadership Program 2024 Deadline:
- The deadline to submit the application for the EUI Leader Program in Europe is 25 January 2024, 14:00 CET.
- The last date to submit reference letters online directly by the referees is up to one week after the EUI Leadership Program application deadline, which is 31 January 2024 (14:00 CET).