The East-West Center is an organization that promotes understanding and cooperation among the people and nations of the world. This institute offers various fellowship programs, including the East-West Center Graduate Degree Fellowship. East West Centre Graduate Degree Fellowship in the United States invites the hardworking & committed learners/ scholars around the globe. The fellowship covers tuition, housing, and a living stipend. Everyone, from a higher institution abroad or from U.S. based institute having a Bachelor’s degree can apply for this amazing opportunity in the United States. This scholarship in the USA will help the fellows to work with East West Centre for enhancement of skills of learner and equip the scholars with leadership development.
The primary purpose of this international fellowship opportunity/Scholar in the United States is to develop and equip the scholars with innovative skills and inculcate the sense of Asia Pacific community among the individuals and prepare them for becoming future leaders. This is not limited only bundle of opportunities of receiving financial assistance but an unbelievable opportunities for individuals interact with each other while engaging in intellectual and social activities. EWC fellowship will help you to enhance your skills and learn about team-building activities, the Asia Pacific region, leadership development, educational enrichment gatherings, cultural exchange, and internships, community service and service-learning projects. Moreover, it will expand your social network by establishing friendship bonding for positively changing the Asia Pacific region.
The fully funded scholarships for the international students in University of Hawai’i graduates in USA will cover the expenses of books, housing in an EWC residence, health insurance, partial funding towards meals, and incidental expenses. Moreover, based on competitiveness, additional funding for field study, attending conferences, and conducting presentations. The EWC is considered unique international institutions due to its active focus on team building at the campus level, which ultimately extends to community building at the Asia Pacific region. While learning and working together, individuals helping hands to the local community to bring developments around the surroundings.
EWC Graduate Degree Fellowship 2024, the University of Hawai’i is regarded as the leading campus of the state. Since its foundation in 1970, it has been expanded over 320 acres of land in Manoa Valley. It is a research-based university, which is offering bachelor’s degrees and master’s degrees, and doctoral degrees in multiple fields. EWC sponsors fellowships in those fields which are associated with its driving mission. We are living in an era of increased economic, social, and technological interdependence world, in which leaders must possess knowledge based on multicultural perspectives, regional literacy, and a shared sense of community. Such steps by institutes help not only individuals to excel in their careers but also the nations to grow as per their national and global objectives.
EWC Graduate Degree Fellowship in the United States:
- United States.
- East-West Center (EWC).
- University of Hawai’i (UH).
- United States.
- Pacific Region.
- Southeast Asia.
- South Asia.
- East Asia.
- Master’s Level.
- Doctoral Level.
- The duration of the EWC Fellowship in the United States varies from program to program.
Benefits of the EWC Graduate Degree Fellowship in the United States:
- You will get exposure to economic, social, and technological innovations.
- Health insurance.
- Books expense.
- Housing in an EWC dormitory.
- Partial funding towards meals.
- Any other Incidental expenses.
- Additional funding for field study, attending conferences, and conducting presentations is also offered on a competitive basis.
Eligibility Criteria of the EWC Graduate Degree Fellowship:
- Graduates of listed eligible countries can apply.
- Must have obtained a 4-year Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- The degree should be accredited by a U.S. institute or any other higher learning institute abroad.
- Must have a GPA of 3.00 out of 4.00.
How to Apply for the EWC Graduate Degree Fellowship in the United States?
- Students have to apply through the online application portal.
- If you are a student at the University of Hawai’i, directly apply to EWC.
- Upload the necessary documentation.
- If you are not a student at the University of Hawai, apply to UH.
- After applying to UH, apply to EWC with the necessary documentation.
- The UH evaluates and informs the decision to EWC.
- The final selection will be made by EWC.
Documents required for the EWC Fellowship in the USA:
- Passport Biography page.
- Graduate program statement of objectives.
- Proof of application submission to UH, in case of applying to EWC if you were not enrolled in UH.
EWC Fellowship Application Deadline:
- The application deadline is December 01, 2023.