FAO Hungarian Government Scholarship Program 2024-2025 | Fully Funded: The FAO Hungarian Government Scholarship Program 2024–2025 is currently accepting applications. This master’s scholarship program is entirely funded. This program is funded by the Hungarian government. The financing is made possible by the 2007 Agreement between FAO and Hungary. The Hungarian University of Agriculture and Life Sciences will provide students from qualified nations with the funding they need to pursue postgraduate studies thanks to this international scholarship program in Europe. Students from developing nations will benefit from this program as they attend international universities to study and learn. This fully funded Hungary scholarship is ideal for recent graduates who wish to begin a master’s program in biotechnology or agriculture!
For those seeking a fully funded master’s program, the Hungary scholarship for international students is a great option. The FAO Hungarian Government Scholarship 2024 offers two master’s degree programs in English: the Master of Biotechnology and the Master of Agricultural Water Management Engineering. This fully funded scholarship in Europe is available to international students enrolled in any of these master’s programs at the Hungarian University of Agriculture and Life Sciences. It is a merit-based award. We welcome international students who have demonstrated academic excellence. The selection procedure is extremely cutthroat. Two stages of selection are involved. FAO will review the applications and submit a full application to the Hungarian Ministry of Agriculture in the first phase. These applications are then forwarded to the academic institution. The FAO will not be involved in the university’s decision regarding the chosen applicant.
The United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization, or FAO, works to improve agricultural practices. The international fight against hunger is the goal of FAO. Their goals are for everyone to have access to cleaner food and food security. They operate in various nations and have cooperated with various agencies and organizations. They want to provide every human with good food for good and healthy lives. FAO wants to see no hunger, food crises, or poverty in the world. They worked together with the government to launch this program as well. The focus of this FAO Hungarian Government Scholarship program is agriculture and agriculturally related technologies.
A scholarship for a master’s degree in Europe will assist students in developing their abilities and achieving their objectives. Every student’s dream location is Europe. Throughout your stay, the Hungary Government Scholarship program will help you develop your skills and abilities through a variety of academic projects and activities. It’s an inclusive learning environment with students from different backgrounds, cultures, races, and religions. Students who receive the FAO Hungarian Government Scholarship will also benefit from professional mentoring, network expansion, and integration into a global community. Thus, if you fit the requirements, don’t pass up this chance to study in Hungary.
FAO Hungary Government Scholarship 2024-2025
- Country: Hungary
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Regions: Egypt, Burkina Faso, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Congo, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Georgia, Jordan, Gambia, Afghanistan, Kingdom of Cambodia, Kyrgyzstan, Kosovo, Laos, Mongolia, Republic of Moldova, Montenegro, North-Korea, Bangladesh, Algeria, Albania, Azerbaijan, Angola, Armenia, Chad, Belarus, Ghana, Kazakhstan, Lebanon, Kenya, North Macedonia, Madagascar, Namibia, Mali, Cabo Verde, Philippines, Serbia, South-Sudan, Somalia, Sudan, Tajikistan, State of Palestine, Turkmenistan, North Macedonia, Myanmar, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, VietNam, Yemen.
Eligibility Criteria for the FAO Hungarian Government Scholarship Program 2024–2025:
- Applicant must be a citizen of any of the eligible countries mentioned above.
- Applicants should have excellent academic achievements.
- Students must be under 30 will be preferred.
- Applicant should be proficient in English because courses will be taught in English.
- Applicants should be motivated.
- The student applying for the FAO Hungarian Government Scholarship 2024 should have good health.
Benefits of the FAO Hungarian Government Scholarship 2024:
- Selected applicants will get application and tuition fees throughout their study period.
- The FAO Hungary Government Scholarship will also provide applicants with basic books and notes.
- Dormitory accommodation.
- Living costs for the selected applicant.
- Applicant’s health insurance facility.
- An opportunity to study free in Europe.
Required Documents for the FAO Scholarship in Hungary:
The list of documents for the FAO Hungarian government scholarship 2024-2025 is provided below:
- The application form should be filled out completely and on time.
- Applicant’s recent resume or curriculum vitae (CV)
- A copy of the applicant’s high school/university/college diploma and transcript of study or copy of the diploma result.
- A copy of the English proficiency certificate.
- Copies of certain passport pages show the passport number and expiration date.
- Applicant’s letter of recommendation.
- Applicant should provide a Statement of motivation or essay for the program.
- Health certificate issued by a doctor.
- Certificate of Good Conduct of the applicant issued by a local police authority.
- Applicants should prepare a single file containing all the supporting documents in English. Only a complete file will be considered for application and should have a name.
- The application process for the FAO Hungarian government scholarship 2024-2025 is online.
- Applicants apply through an application form.
- Applicants must send all the required documents for the FAO Hungary scholarship 2024-2025 in a single file through email.
- Applicant should complete the form carefully and attach the required documents file. Then email it to REU-SCHOLARSHIP@fao.org.
- FAO will screen the applicants and send them to the Ministry of Agriculture Hungary, which is further transferred to the university.
- After receiving applications, the selected applicants may be asked for an oral or written examination.
- Applicants must submit the application and documents before the last date for the Hungarian Government Scholarship Program.
FAO Hungarian Government Scholarship Deadline:
The last date to submit the application via email for the FAO Hungarian Government Scholarship Program is 29 February 2024.