Forecast Mentorship Program 2023-24: Berlin, Germany’s Forecast Mentorship Program 2023–24 invites those with bold ideas and a desire to engage in creative activities. The emphasis of the program will be on the value of creating art in the divisive environment of cultural production. Those who are passionate about bringing about change and who have a desire to gain practical experience in an international work environment are encouraged to apply. You will be able to grow your professional, creative skills in your relevant field through these mentorships within the condensed time of an international mentorship program.
Artists and creative thinkers from all over the world are drawn to Berlin by this international training opportunity to work under the guidance of accomplished supervisors. These managers will see that their projects are successfully completed. The Forecast training program in Germany is an example of a discipline that offers real-world understanding of cutting-edge production systems and processes. Additionally, this program would formulate the broad questions that intellectual think tanks would consider. Be quick! Seize the chance to be chosen as one of the six mentors from various disciplines who are most fortunate to have the opportunity to work on their area of expertise. putting the concepts for their project into practice.
The top mentorship institute in the world provides transformative minds with a prestigious platform where needed assistance, mentoring, and innovative creative methods are promoted. A combination of individual mentoring relationships, workshop sessions, and group projects will make up the six-month program. The German non-profit group Skills e.V., established in 2014, is in charge of organizing these forecast projects. Furthermore, since its inception, the mentorship programme in Europe has received funding from numerous organizations, including the Federal Institute for Research on Building, Urban Affairs, and Spatial Development, Nuclear Conservation, and the Federal Government Commissioner for Culture and the Media.
The goal of the mentorship programme in Europe is to give each participant access to new creative opportunities. By avoiding institutional hierarchies and rituals and shielding the creative process from outside market pressures, it helps participants’ unique personal needs and desires. The Forecast seeks to strengthen the bonds between the artists by giving them a framework that outlines the goals of fruitful collaboration. Make use of the chance to apply for this programme if you want to be a curator, designer, musician, or artist. There is no discrimination in the nomination process; the Forecast chooses each participant based solely on the calibre of the submitted proposals.
Forecast Mentorship Program 2023-24 in Berlin, Germany:
- European Union.
- Six months.
Benefits of the Forecast Mentorship Program Germany 2023-24:
- Promoting deep understanding of transdisciplinary exchange.
- Extending professional networks.
- You will get an opportunity to receive an artist fee.
- You will receive a production budget.
- Accommodation cost.
- Traveling cost.
Eligibility Criteria of the Forecast Mentorship Program 2023-24 in Berlin, Germany:
- Anyone can apply.
- There is no age restriction.
- There is no religious or cultural constraint.
- You must be creative and work in a field with one of the mentors in related practices.
- Your work statement/project you want to pursue should be familiar with the mentor’s statement.
- You should be a forward thinker.
How to Apply for the Forecast Mentorship Program Germany:
- Students have to apply through the official website.
- Just fill in the required answers carefully.
- Fill in the personal information.
- Write the core concept of your career’s mission.
- Upload your proposal in pdf form.
- Upload the portfolio and CV.
- Write three moments of your life, which had significant importance to you.
- Complete the information with due attention and submit it.
Forecast Mentorship Program Application Deadline:
- The application deadline for this program is February 26, 2023.