France Excellence Eiffel Scholarship 2024 Study in Europe: For international students, the France Excellence Eiffel Scholarship 2024 is the ideal chance to pursue their studies in France. Outstanding overseas students can now apply for fully-funded scholarships to study master’s and doctoral degrees at European universities. The French Government Scholarship is another name for the France Excellence Eiffel Scholarship. The purpose of the Eiffel Scholarship Program, established by the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs, is to assist various French universities in luring exceptional and highly motivated international students to pursue master’s and doctoral degrees. One of the most distinguished foreign scholarships available to students from outside of Europe is this one. You must apply for the France Excellence Eiffel Scholarship 2024 in France if you are a graduate seeking a scholarship in Europe.
The primary goal of the French Eiffel Scholarship program is to provide future public and commercial sector decision-makers with training in a variety of high-priority fields. Under the Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program, students can pursue a free education in France. This scholarship program’s main goals are to advance French higher education, draw in foreign students to study in France, and foster cross-cultural exchanges. The Campus France Forum, a French educational organization, is partnered with the Eiffel Scholarship program. In this age of globalization, the France Excellence Eiffel Scholarship encouraged students to think critically and helped them develop the skills necessary to make the best decisions.
The scholarship is funded by the Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs; recipients will also be eligible to take part in various cultural events and activities, as well as receive a monthly allowance, health insurance, airfare, and travel facilitation. As a result, students do not have to be concerned about the price and other associated costs of studying in Europe. The French Government Eiffel Scholarship Program lasts for twelve months for master’s level studies, twenty-four months for master’s level studies, and thirty-six months for doctoral studies. Due to the intense competition for the 2024 Eiffel Scholarships, only those applicants with superior academic records will be chosen for the France Excellence Scholarships.
In addition, candidates for master’s scholarships in Europe must be under 25, and those seeking PhD scholarships must be under 30. Students are not required to pay an application fee in order to apply for the France Excellence Eiffel Scholarship in any subject of study. Additionally, these European Eiffel scholarships will support your academic and professional development while giving you the chance to travel and experience France.
France is home to several highly regarded universities and is listed among the top 10 countries to study abroad. Thus, do not pass up this chance to apply for the French government scholarship if you would like to study in France on a scholarship. You can also review additional completely and partially financed scholarships from prestigious universities across the globe on our website.
Fields of Study Available for France Government Scholarship:
France Excellence Eiffel Scholarship covers two main disciplinary fields, including seven study areas for master’s and doctorate programs.
Science and Technology
- Biology and health
- Ecological Transition
- Mathematics and Digital
- Engineering Sciences
Humanities and Social Sciences
- History, French language, and civilization
- Law and Political Science
- Economics and Management
Eiffel Scholarships Degree Level:
- Master’s Degree Program
- Engineering Program
- Joint Doctoral Program
Duration of Eiffel Excellence Scholarship 2024:
- M1 Level Master: Maximum of 12 months for students entering the 2nd year of master’s.
- M2 Level Master: Maximum of 24 months for students entering the 1st year of master’s.
- Engineering Program Scholarship: Maximum of 36 months for students entering an engineering program.
- PhD Level Eiffel scholarships: For a period of 6 to 36 months.
Financial coverage: Partially Funded
Deadline: January 10, 2024
Eligibility Criteria for the France Excellence Eiffel Scholarship 2024:
- The applicants must be international students (non-French).
- Applicants with dual nationality, with one of the nationalities being France, are not eligible for this program.
- The applicant must be 25 years old for a master’s scholarship and 30 years for a PhD scholarship at the time of selection.
- Students must have an outstanding academic record to apply for Eiffel scholarships in France.
- Applicants who were previously rejected for different competitions are not eligible for this program.
- Students who have received the France Excellence Eiffel Scholarship earlier on are not eligible to apply for the scholarship program 2024.
- Applicants who received the Eiffel Scholarship for the master’s program can apply for a scholarship for the doctorate program.
- Applicants studying in France are not already eligible to apply for the master’s program. Students who are studying outside of France will be given priority over French students for the doctorate program.
Benefits of French Government Scholarship 2024:
- A monthly stipend of €1,181 for a master’s level and €1,700 for a doctorate.
- International air travel for the least expensive class will be facilitated in the Eiffel Excellence Scholarships.
- Local transportation within France (domestic travel support will) also be provided for the study locations.
- Assistance in seeking housing.
- Health insurance will also be covered during the Eiffel Scholarships.
- Students will get a chance to participate in cultural activities.
- Tuition fees are not covered under the Eifel Scholarship Program.
Requirements for French Government Scholarships:
- Letter of Motivation
- Curriculum Vitae
- Official Transcripts
- Copy of passport
- Applicants must contact the Campus France office in their country or the Cooperation and Culture Office of the French Embassy by emailing, calling, or visiting their website to learn how to apply for admission deadlines and inform them that you wish to be considered for the France Excellence Eiffel Scholarship. Both of these can advise them about their study plans.
- Applicants are responsible for choosing the school or university that best fits their plans to study in France.
- All French institutions of higher education can nominate applicants for the French Government Scholarships.
- The educational institution accepts and supports the applicant’s application for the France Excellence Eiffel Scholarship.
- The institution submits the applicant’s application online using Campus France’s website.
- Applications sent directly by students or by institutions outside France will be ineligible and not be accepted.
Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Deadline:
- The France Excellence Eiffel Scholarship 2024 deadline is January 10, 2024.