Incredible News. Be quick to pursue.
For individuals who are considering a lectureship, post-doctoral research, or a combination of the two, the Fulbright Scholar Program for Pakistan 2024 is a superb option. This Scholar program offers fully financed scholarships to PHD students who want to use their research to have a significant social effect. The Fulbright scholars will do research at American colleges and institutions during their term. Also included in this fantastic USEFP Fulbright opportunity is the free entry of one dependant of the chosen applicant. Therefore, those who qualify will not lose out on the Fulbright Scholar Program in the United States.
This year, USEFP developed a fully supported, 12-month scholar program for PHD students, professionals, and artists across all fields. During their 12-month stay in the United States, the chosen applicants for this Fulbright post-doc opportunity are just required to share the culture and customs of their society with the students, coworkers, and community organizations. The Fulbright Scholars are also expected to return home and educate their own society about what they learned and experienced while living in the United States. Their substantial development projects back home must be used to illustrate their expertise from the college or institution in the United States.
Those who are motivated to influence society through the sharing of information and research have a unique opportunity to go to the U.S. for free and without taking the IELTS/TOFEL or any other English proficiency exam. For the year 2024, around 15 scholars will be chosen. 13 of the 15 places are reserved for teachers and researchers who are just beginning their research projects, which might last anywhere from two to seven years. Senior scholars who are 8–15 years away from earning their Ph.D. or terminal degree are eligible for the last two places in this fully supported Fulbright program.
Applications for the 2024 Fulbright Scholar program are being sought by the United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan, which has a defined goal of promoting cultural exchange between the United States and Pakistan. The applicant must be prepared with a well-written proposal that outlines their goals for their study in the United States and how it would help the Pakistani community. The program is a fantastic opportunity for Pakistani academics to stand out for their community and make some amazing advances in their disciplines. The Fulbright fellowship for Ph.D. students and professionals is therefore an opportunity for them to contribute to the development of their nation this year, and the qualified and committed academics will undoubtedly take advantage of this chance.
- United States of America
- United States Education Foundation in Pakistan (USEFP)
Duration of the Fulbright Program 2024:
- The duration of the Fulbright scholarship in the USA is up to 12 months
Benefits of the Fulbright Scholar Program in the USA 2024:
- The Fulbright program provided the scholars with a research allowance.
- All the selected scholars will be given a living stipend.
- The scholars will be provided with an airfare grant.
- The scholars can bring as many dependents as they have however one dependent will be fully funded.
- Health insurance will be provided to the scholars.
- The USEFP will also assist in the visa processing of the selected scholars.
Eligibility Criteria of the Fulbright Scholar Program in the USA 2024:
- All scholars, professionals, and artists from all fields except clinical medicine are eligible to apply.
- The applicants must have PHD or terminal degree in their relevant fields.
- The candidates must have the relevant degrees for at least 2 years.
- The candidates must be Pakistani and must be residing and working in Pakistan.
- Women and disabled persons from AJK, KPK, Baluchistan, Gilgit-Baltistan, Northern Sindh, and Southern Punjab are highly recommended to apply.
- Candidates who have dual US/Pakistani nationality are not eligible.
- Candidates who have a US national spouse or a US national child above 18 years of age can not apply.
- Candidates who have already studying in the US or in a long-term program for the last five years can not apply.
- Employees and dependents of USEFP, or the U.S. Department of State are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates who are on work visas in the US cannot apply.
- The candidates must have excellent command of the English language.
How to apply for the Fulbright Program 2024 in the USA?
- The applicants have to complete the application online.
- The candidates have to submit all application materials (original and one copy), including references, to USEFP.
- Applicants must go through the “Application Instructions” thoroughly after logging in prior to filling in the forms.
- The applicants must have a clear and well-formulated proposal about what they would like to accomplish in the U.S. and how it relates to their work in Pakistan.
- To apply for this program the candidates must have at least two invitation letters from the U.S. universities which can be submitted either at the time of applying or after the candidate has been shortlisted for the grant.The application should be about the applicant which could clarify that how the grant time will be spent, and what outcomes can be reasonably expected.
- The candidate must submit a reference letter from someone professional who knows the candidate’s work and character extensively.
- Make sure to answer all the application questions.
- Apply as soon as possible before the closing date.
Fulbright Scholarship Deadline:
- The last date to submit the application is September 20, 2023