Fully Funded Facebook PhD Fellowship 2024: Don’t miss this chance if you want to pursue your PhD on a fully funded scholarship from the most prestigious company in the world. We will go into great detail about the Facebook Fellowship Program in this post, along with its advantages and a step-by-step guide for applying.
International students can apply for the fully funded Facebook Fellowship Program 2024–2025. This scholarship is available to support research for doctorates. The scholarship pays for conference travel assistance, an annual stipend, and two years of tuition and fees.
Fellowships in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field are available. The fellowship winners will receive a stipend each year, assistance with conference travel, and two years of study fees.
Applications will be evaluated based on the quality of the recommendation letter, the student’s publication history, and their research statement. The goal of the Facebook Fellowship Program is to support and foster the growth of bright postgraduate researchers engaged in cutting-edge and useful research in computer science and engineering-related fields.
Fully Funded Facebook PhD Fellowship 2024
- Level of Study: PhD
- Institution(s): Facebook
- Study in: An accredited university in any country
- Opportunity Focus Areas: See list below
- Program Period: Two years.
- Deadline: September 20, 2024 (Application will open in August)
- Applied Statistics
- AR/VR Computer Graphics
- AR/VR Photonics and Optics
- AR/VR Future Technologies
- Blockchain and Cryptoeconomics
- Computational Social Science
- Computer Vision
- Database Systems
- Distributed Systems
- Economics and Computation
- Energy Efficient Video
- Instagram/FB App Well-being and Safety
- Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Networking Applied Statistics
- Privacy and Data Use
- Programming Languages
- Security and Privacy
- Social and Economic Policy
- Spoken Language Processing and Audio Classification
- Systems for Machine Learning
For more information on our topical areas of interest please visit the website here.
Facebook Fellowship Program provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- $42,000 grant (one-time payment during each academic year)
- Tuition and fees will be paid for the academic year (up to two years/four semesters)
- Up to $5,000 in conference travel support
- Paid visit to Facebook headquarters to for the annual Fellowship Summit
- Tuition money will be paid directly to the school, the stipend will be sent directly to the fellow, unless otherwise specified. Stipends are taxable based on local law.
Eligibility Criteria for Facebook Fellowship Program
To be eligible for Facebook Fellowship Program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Students work must be related to one or more relevant disciplines (see research areas above)
- Full-time PhD students who are currently involved in on-going research who are enrolled in an accredited university in any country
- Students must be enrolled during the academic year(s) the Fellowship is awarded
- First or second year PhD students who fit the criteria of a minority group that is under-represented* in the technology sector have the option of being evaluated for an Emerging Scholar Award.
- Applications will be evaluated based on the strength of the student’s research statement, publication record, and recommendation letters.
- Read the Terms and Conditions for the Facebook Fellowship program.
How to Apply for Facebook Fellowship Program?
Please follow the following steps to avail Facebook Fellowship Program:
(1) Keep up to date with the application page from HERE
(2) All applicants will need to use their Facebook account to apply.
(3) Applications Must Include
- Resume or CV, with email, phone and mailing address, and applicable coursework noted
- 1-2 page research summary which clearly identifies the area of focus, importance to the field, and applicability to Facebook of the anticipated research during the award (reference the research areas)
- 2 letters of recommendation to be uploaded with your application. Please provide reference email addresses, and one reference must be from an academic adviser
(4) When you fill out the application, you will be asked to input an email address for your references. Your references will receive an email with a link to submit their letter. Please ensure that the contact information you enter for your references is accurate.
(5) The application will allow you to save or submit after entering information. You may go back and edit your application up to the due date.
To know more about Facebook Fellowship Program, please visit the official website: