Fully Funded IREX Community Solutions Program 2024 in the USA: Professionals who are motivated have the opportunity to build their leadership skills while taking part in the Community Solutions Program 2024. The 2024 CSP is an intensely competitive, one-year program that gives participants the chance to work for the development and betterment of their communities. Additionally, the leadership and exchange program in the USA offers participants from virtually every country on the planet a venue for interactive sessions and mutual learning.
A four-month fellowship is available in the US under the IREX Community Solutions Program 2024. The fellows become affixed to this organization across the United States during these four months. Additionally, the exchange program’s full funding ensures that fellows will have a full-time professional experience that will broaden their perspectives and develop them into highly effective future leaders. The CSP fellows left a lasting influence on their communities in many good ways, including gender equality, activism, climate preservation, peace, and many other areas.
The United States Government funds the IREX international fellowship program, an initiative of the Department of State. The fellows join the Community Leadership Institute through this fully paid fellowship in the USA. The CSP Fellows develop their management and leadership skills through face-to-face and in-person training, virtual courses, professional guidance, and the network of alumni after the institute selects the best participants and offers them a specialized curriculum and individualized coaching.
The foundation of the U.S. Community Solutions Program is in programs that could assist communities in improving themselves. The CSP fellowship makes sure that the fellows have the skills necessary to carry out a community service program when they return home. The Community Solutions Program is commemorating ten years of accomplishments this year. This day would not be possible without the assistance of capable and ebullient CSP leaders. In fact, the CSP has produced 748 fellows from 83 countries since it began offering this prestigious, fully-paid fellowship, and they have helped more than 600,000 people through their community development efforts. In actuality, there are 129 American cities represented among the partner organizations of the IREX leadership program. Therefore, this program gives the worldwide CSP fellows the most rewarding and difficult experiences through the variety of work it assigns.
IREX Community Solutions Program 2024 in the USA:
- International Research & Exchanges Board (IREX)
- Department of U.S. State
- 1 year.
Eligible Countries for IREX Community Solutions Program 2024:
- Africa: Botswana, Cameroon, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guinea, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe
- East Asia and the Pacific: Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Republic of the Marshall Islands, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Vanuatu, and Vietnam
- Europe: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Turkey, and Ukraine
- Middle East and North Africa: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, and West Bank/Palestinian Territories
- South and Central Asia: Bangladesh, Bhutan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan
- Western Hemisphere: Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, and Venezuela
Benefits of the Community Solutions Program 2024:
- The J-1 visa support will be provided to the participants.
- The fellowship covers the round-trip travel costs of the participants from their home city to the U.S.
- The participants will be given a monthly allowance for housing, meals, and other living expenses.
- The participant’s accident and sickness insurance will be covered.
Eligibility Criteria Community Solutions Program 2004:
- The applicant must be between 25-39 years of age (as of January 1, 2024).
- The applicant must be a citizen of one of the countries mentioned above.
- The applicants must be living and working in their home countries.
- If the applicant is with refugee status and still working on behalf of his/her home community, he/she will be given preference.
- The applicants must have two years of experience in community development either full-time or part-time employees or volunteers.
- The applicant must not be a current student or must not be currently participating in any research project in the U.S.
- The applicant must be proficient in English. The applicant will be asked to provide IELTS or TOEFL results. (if selected as a semifinalist)
- The applicant must be able to travel to the U.S. for four months from August to December 2023.
- The applicant must not be a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident of the U.S. or have applied for U.S. citizenship.
- The applicant must not be a current employee at IREX or have any immediate family member as an IREX employee.
- The applicants must be committed to returning to their home countries for at least two years after completing the program.
How to Apply for the IREX Community Solutions Program 2024?
- The candidates have to apply online through the IREX online application system.
- Make sure to answer all the questions, especially the questions with a red sign. If you have no relevant answer simply write N/A. Don’t leave blanks. Write your answers in English except for the names and places (the names and places do not need to be translated into English, write them in the English alphabet).
- An individual can submit only one application. If an individual applies from different email accounts more than one time, he/she will be disqualified.
Application Deadline for IREX community solutions program 2024
- The application deadline for the IREX Community Solutions Program in the USA 2024 is November 1, 2023.