International students from all around the globe who are interested in pursuing undergraduate studies in the USA are eligible for the Future Global Leaders Fellowship. First-year undergraduate students from low-income households who have shown exceptional perseverance and academic performance should be given the FGL Fellowship. These students must be committed to becoming powerful global leaders and understand that the size of their global impact is directly correlated with the amount of power and influence they amass.The Fellowship offers FGL Fellows several priceless possibilities. Its goal is to support Fellows’ growth and get them ready for admission to the Fortis Society.
The Fortis Society’s mission is to join future leaders who are connected by their talent, not privilege, by building a strong worldwide network that will enable them to support one another in achieving the greatest levels of achievement, power, and global impact. FGL Fellows are recruited into the Fortis Society after completing the program; this is the first private network of diverse leaders dedicated to one another’s success and to a better world. Our FGL Fellows have so far shown excellence in a wide range of fields, including business, politics, international affairs, computer science, engineering, and many more. Early August marks the beginning of the FGL Fellowship, which begins with an intense 20-day leadership training program that is (required) focused on developing strong ties between participants while conquering difficult physical and mental obstacles in the wilderness. Study up on our leadership development program for the summer.
Future Global Leaders Fellowship 2024
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Fellowship
- Institution(s): Future Leaders Foundation
- Study in: USA
- Deadline: (rolling basis)
Future Global Leaders Fellowship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- All program costs are covered the by the Future Leaders Foundation.
- Three-week Intensive leadership training.
- Mentor-ship from world renowned professionals.
- Funding and support for an internship abroad.
- Customized career advice and tools.
- Access to an influential international network – the Fortis Society
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for Future Global Leaders Fellowship, applicant must fulfill the following criteria:
- Eligible Countries: All world Countries
- Currently enrolled in 2nd year of an undergraduate program in any subject
- First from your family to attend university and/or low-income
- Record of academic excellence in university.
- First-generation or low-income university students – students who have no background family background or low-income earners.
- Evaluation of academic excellence – throughout high school and in the first months of the current school year.
- Proven leadership skills – through self-initiated initiatives and projects or leadership in their schools or communities.
In addition to our eligibility criteria, our admissibility committee will consider the following features:
- Contagious charisma and unshakeable strength of character – two common traits essential to all leaders.
- Resilience and courage – proven by overcoming hardships.
- An inexhaustible global ambition – accompanied by a realistic strategy, the ability to implement, and the willingness to make sacrifices and take risks to achieve extraordinary success.
- Altruism – proven by the desire to implement a great positive change that has reached the highest levels of power and influence.
- A strong desire to join Fortis – at the end of the three-year scholarship.
How to Apply for Future Global Leaders Fellowship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Future Global Leaders Fellowship:
- Thoroughly go through the website and download your honorary pledge, resume template and sample application.
- You can apply for this scholarship using the link provided below.
To apply and know more about Future Global Leaders Fellowship, please visit the below official website: