Global Undergraduate Exchange Program 2024 in the USA Global UGRAD 2024: Make sure to register for the Global Undergraduate Exchange Program in the USA 2023 if you want to be a part of the US-sponsored one-semester scholarship program. It is presented as a sophisticated career revolution that will enable the candidates to excel in their respective fields. Highly qualified minds from all over the world are invited to participate in Global UGRAD 2024. Through interaction with a talented and diverse cultural community, it gives students real-world work experience. Through a variety of program activities and the guidance of outstanding mentors, this student exchange program assists candidates in expanding their academic knowledge. Additionally, each person is taught professional development, cultural enrichment, and community service.
The fully-funded scholarship program gives its students the chance to investigate American society, culture, and educational practices. The participants are afforded the chance to reside with American citizens and engage in activities designed to enhance their overall quality of life. The aspirants gain knowledge of American society and culture while residing with their American peers. Additionally, the USA’s international scholarship program assists prospective candidates in honing their professional skills, which are essential preconditions for beginning their professional careers. The applicants from various nations can contribute to the development of their home countries’ economies in this way.
One of the best actions done at the end of America, the biggest economic power in the world, is the fully funded cultural exchange program. The superpower of the world is eager to boost the economies of various areas by enabling its undergraduate citizens to participate positively in local and global civic life. Fostering understanding between the United States and other nations is the aim of the UGRAD program. It accomplishes this by encouraging and enhancing the participants’ academic, leadership, and cross-cultural competencies. Additionally, it supports students in creating social networks with US host institutions and local communities.
The US Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs serves as a catalyst for bright students who are committed to pursuing careers in relevant fields of study. It encourages the creation of better futures for everyone via initiatives for development, education, and exchange. In order to create a workable solution to the world’s persistent problems—poverty, gender inequality, socioeconomic and political inequality, and other conflicts—it involves individuals, communities, and institutions. The Bureau has effectively impacted over 150 countries with its civic engagement, people-to-people exchanges, global education, institutional strengthening, youth workforce and entrepreneurship, and English teacher training programs.
Global Undergraduate Exchange Program 2024:
- The United States of America
- The Global UGRAD exchange program is sponsored by the U.S. Department of State.
- World Learning
- The duration of the international exchange program is one semester.
Benefits of the Global UGRAD Program 2024:
- The students will be given a full tuition fee waiver for the entire semester.
- The candidates will be provided with a monthly stipend.
- A traveling allowance will be given to the students.
- Visa allowance will be provided to the students.
- Return Airfare is given to the participants of the program.
Eligibility Criteria of Global Undergraduate Exchange Program 2024:
- Candidates must be above 18 years of age.
- Candidates must be a citizen of the UGRAD participating country.
- Candidates must be currently enrolled in the graduate program.
- Candidates must have completed their secondary education in their home country.
- Candidates must have a strong command of spoken and written English language.
- Candidates must be able to start their studies in the US in January 2024.
- Candidates must be eligible to obtain the US student exchange visa that is required for this program.
- Candidates must be declared medically or physically fit by the physician.
- Candidates are expected to be committed to returning to their home country after the completion of the program.
List of the Global UGRAD Participating Countries 2024:
Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Brunei, Burma (Myanmar), Cambodia, China, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Egypt, El Salvador, Fiji, Georgia, Guatemala, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Israel, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Malawi, Malaysia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, North Macedonia, Palestinian Territories (West Bank and Gaza), Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Philippines, Russia, Samoa, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Solomon Islands, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor Leste, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zimbabwe.
How to Apply for the Global Undergraduate Exchange Program 2024 in the USA?
- The applicants have to register themselves on the website first.
- After registration, they have to apply online through the website.
- Select your Programme with due attention.
- Provide all your detailed personal information, e.g., name, address, date of birth, country, etc.
- Complete all the required fields for each level.
- Complete your application carefully.
Global UGRAD 2023 Application Deadline:
- The application deadline for the Global Undergraduate Exchange Program in the USA is December 15, 2023.