Government of Ireland Scholarship 2024 | Fully Funded | Study in Europe: A chance for learners who wish to continue their education in Ireland. International students can apply for the Government of Ireland Scholarship (GOI-IES) for the 2024–2025 academic year. Ireland The Department of Higher Education, Research, Innovation, and Science is a national initiative that offers government scholarships in Europe for Bachelor’s, Master’s, and PhD programs. Regardless of gender, color, or ethnicity, students from all nationalities are given equal opportunities by the Irish government (GOI-IES). These International Education Scholarships (IES) are being offered by the Irish Government to exceptionally gifted students who are interested in postgraduate work and research for development. Under the Government of Ireland International Education Scholarship program, recipients will receive prestigious awards for their outstanding research in a variety of fields.
Applications for the GOI-IES program 2024 are strongly encouraged from candidates whose research interests are in developing fields that incorporate creative innovation. In Europe, fully funded scholarships are extremely competitive; the past five years have shown a mere 18% success rate. Those who are able to obtain funding for European scholarships will be acknowledged as future world-class research leaders. The Government of Ireland (GOI-IES) Scholarship includes funding from various government departments and agencies, such as the Department of Foreign Affairs, the Environment Protection Agency, and the Department of Children, Equality, Disability, Integration, and Youth.
In order to study in Ireland for free for full-time master’s, doctoral, and bachelor’s programs, applicants can apply for international scholarships offered throughout Europe. International Education Scholarships 2024 allow students to study and carry out research at some of Ireland’s best universities and institutes. Thus, don’t delay and begin getting ready for your Government of Ireland Scholarship application right now! The greatest option for studying abroad on a scholarship is a government scholarship. The final year of an undergraduate program, one year of a research-taught master’s or PhD program, or one year of a master’s program taught by the Irish government will all be supported by these scholarships. Thus, why do you delay? Apply for the Government of Ireland Scholarship 2024 in Europe if you wish to study in Ireland. Below are more specifics regarding the Government of Ireland GOI-IES Scholarship program. Before clicking the Apply Now button at the end of the application process section, make sure you have carefully read the details of the Government of Ireland International Education Scholarship (GOI-IES) program.
Government of Ireland Scholarship 2024 | Fully Funded | Study in Europe
Eligible Universities for Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships
- American College Dublin
- Atlantic Technological University
- CCT College
- Dublin Business School
- Dún Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design and Technology
- Dublin City University
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Galway Business School
- Griffith College
- ICD Business School
- Independent College
- Mary Immaculate College
- Maynooth University
- Munster Technological University
- National College of Art and Design, Dublin
- National College of Ireland, Dublin
- University of Galway
- RCSI University of Medicine and Health Sciences
- South East Technological University
- Technological University Dublin
- Technological University of the Shannon: Midlands Midwest
- Trinity College Dublin
- University College Cork
- University College Dublin
- University of Limerick
Number of GOI-IES 2024 Scholarship Awards: 60 awards
- Country: Ireland
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Regions: Non-EU/EEA countries
- Deadline: March 11, 2024
Eligibility Criteria for the Government of Ireland Scholarship 2024:
- Applicants must have a domicile outside the EU/EEA/Switzerland/ United Kingdom countries.
- They must carefully check their eligibility before applying for the relevant program and scholarship.
- Those who will receive an offer from one of the eligible Irish universities will be eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have the status of international fee-paying student.
- Applications must be submitted in Irish or English language.
- Supervisors and referees must provide a positive report about the applicant.
- Applicants who failed twice after applying for the Ireland government scholarship cannot apply for the same program.
- Furthermore, applicants must not have previously availed themselves of the Irish Research Council scholarship.
- Students can apply for the Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships for the last year of the undergraduate program.
- International applicants can apply for the master-taught research program and PhD degree.
- Applicants must have an excellent academic record.
Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships 2024 Benefits:
- Full tuition fee waiver for successful international applicants.
- Registration fee waiver.
- €10,000 as a stipend for the whole duration of the scholarship.
- The Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships 2024 is an opportunity to study in Europe.
- Exposure to international academic and career opportunities.
- Government of Ireland – International Education Scholarships 2024 will help you to become a part of an international network.
Required Documents for the Government of Ireland Scholarship 2024:
- Statement of Purpose
- Research Proposal
- Supervision details
- Language proficiency
- Additional documents (if needed)
- Copy of passport
- Recommendation letter
- The application process for the Ireland government scholarship is online. Application forms sent by email or mail will be rejected.
- Applicants can apply using the online application system. If they do not have an account, they must sign up there. After signing up, applicants can log in using their email and password. Those who already have an account can log in to the portal.
- The application shall not be plagiarized and must be the applicant’s work. Applications must be in English language or Irish.
- Applicants should read the details provided in the call documentation.
- No late applications will be accepted, so applicants must submit their applications before the deadline.
- Applicants will get the results in late May or early June 2024.
Government of Ireland Scholarship Deadline:
The Government of Ireland International Education Scholarship 2024 deadline is 13 March 2024.