Applications for the 2024 Harvard Radcliffe Institute Fellowship are being accepted from accomplished candidates throughout. Outstanding academics, researchers, practitioners, thinkers, artists, and authors who have made notable contributions to their disciplines are encouraged to apply for the worldwide fellowship in the USA. Every year, 50 fellows are granted the enormous opportunity of a Harvard fellowship. There are several advantages to this Harvard Radcliffe Institute scholarship in the USA. Each Harvard fellow will receive a monthly salary in addition to funding for project costs, housing, moving, and childcare. Moreover, all participants in the Harvard Scholarship 2024 get healthcare assistance from the American government.
All qualified individuals from all around the world have a great opportunity to apply for this fully supported fellowship in the United States. Diversity is the cornerstone of the international fellowship program, and fellows from a wide range of fields are welcome to apply for this fully supported Harvard fellowship. Regardless of gender, color, ethnicity, religion, academic field, professional career path, or nationality, fellows can participate from anywhere in the globe. Your professional stage, color and ethnicity, or nationality have no bearing on your eligibility for the fully supported fellowship in the USA. For all students, the fully financed US fellowship is an excellent program that offers a variety of options in many fields of interest. The Harvard Radcliffe fellowship program is a fantastic way to learn from the best institution in the world and become a Radcliffe Fellow.
The Radcliffe Institute of the premier institution in the world, Harvard institution, will host the Harvard Radcliffe Institute Fellowship. All Harvard fellows will have the option to immerse themselves in research and take a break from their regular schedules, while international fellows will have the chance to join the community of creative professionals. Additionally, participants will pick up new research methodology, tools, and strategies. The goal of the research fellowship in the USA is to further the notion of overcoming obstacles and involving the audience. In this US fellowship program, fellows from many disciplines build a concept on the basis of an educated collective approach. This Harvard Radcliffe fellowship program offers you a fantastic opportunity to learn about US education and culture. Additionally, this Harvard research scholarship will look fantastic on your CV or LinkedIn page, which is your professional portfolio.
In order to address the major difficulties facing the globe and include the audience in developing answers, the Harvard research fellowship in the US seeks to encourage creative ideas from individuals all around the world. You have the opportunity to realize your ambition of joining Harvard University through this US foreign fellowship. The Harvard Fellows will work hard to follow their goals and succeed in their respective disciplines. One of the top institutions for multidisciplinary study is the Radcliffe Institute. Young people are encouraged to do study and deepen their grasp of global challenges at Radcliffe. Apply now to take advantage of this US opportunity that is completely financed!
Here are more details about the Harvard Radcliffe Institute Fellowship
Deadline is October 5, 2023
- Country: USA
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: October 5, 2023
Eligibility Criteria :
Interested in this US Harvard fully funded fellowship? Then start preparing your application, but before that, check your eligibility for this Harvard Radcliffe Institute Fellowship. Opportunities Circle has listed the benefits below:
Eligibility Criteria for the Harvard Fellowship:
- Applicants from all around the world can apply for the Harvard Radcliffe Institute Fellowship.
- Applicants must be high achievers, or they must accomplish a high score.
- Furthermore, applicants must possess independent writing and research skills.
- Applicants applying as practitioners must have senior leadership positions in a non-profit organization, government, or private sector.
- Applicants must have at least ten-year of experience in a relevant field experience.
- Previous Harvard fellows are not eligible to apply for this fellowship.
For applicants of Humanities and Social Science:
- They must have a doctorate in the area of the proposed project.
- Furthermore, their degree must be two years prior to application.
- Have published a monogram or two articles in refereed journals.
For applicants of Science, Engineering, and Mathematics:
- Completed doctorate in a relevant area of the proposed project.
- Furthermore, their degree must be two years prior to application.
- Moreover, published at least five articles in scholarly journals.
For applicants of creative arts, the eligibility criteria against each category are mentioned below:
For participants in Visual Arts:
- Must have substantial work achievements.
- At least five years of working experience as a professional artist.
- Participated in curated group shows.
- Furthermore, I participated in a professional solo exhibition.
Film and Video:
- Film and Video applicants must demonstrate excellent work achievements in video festivals, films, or television broadcasts.
For participants of Fiction and Non-Fiction:
- Published at least one book.
- Contract of publishing manuscript.
- Minimum work published (3) no longer than a newspaper article.
- Applicants applying for journalism must have five years of experience in the relevant field.
- Playwriting applicants must have independent work achievement and can be play production.
- Applicants must have at least five years of professional experience related to their field.
- Applicants must have an independent achievement in their work that can be either in the form of play production or relevant to that.
- Applicants must have published at least 20 poems in the past five years, or they may have published a poetry book.
- It must be in the manuscript completion process.
- Applicants with a PhD or DMA will be preferred, but it is not compulsory.
- Applicants must be professional artists and have a recent performance record.
Harvard Radcliffe Institute Fellowship in the USA is full of benefits. Before getting into more details, check the benefits below and try your luck to achieve this fantastic fellowship in the US.
Benefits of the Harvard Radcliffe Institute Fellowship:
- The value of the fellowship is $78,000.
- Harvard Radcliffe fellows will receive $5,000 for project expenses.
- Fund for relocation.
- Housing/accommodation expense.
- A childcare fund is also granted.
- Healthcare assistance (if required).
- Privilege to work in an international institute.
- This fellowship will help you develop professional skills.
- Three recommendation letters
- Application form
- Project proposal
- Work sample
- Click on the apply now button below to apply for the Harvard Radcliffe Institute Fellowship in USA 2024.
- The application process is online. Students must register and log in to the portal.
- Select the area of interest and provide supporting documents.
- Please submit the application form after carefully filling it out.
Harvard Radcliffe Institute Fellowship Deadline:
- The application deadline for humanities, social science, and creative arts is 14th September 2023.
- The deadline for science, engineering, and mathematics is 5th October 2023.