Horatio Alger Scholarship 2024-2025 USA is a fully funded undergraduate scholarship for American students. This scholarship provides $25,000. It is awarded to 106 candidates willing to enter a college in the United States.
As one of the nation’s largest college financial aid programs in the country, the Horatio Alger National Scholarship Program is one of the major scholarship programs nationally that specifically assists high school students who have faced and overcome great obstacles in their young lives. The scholarships are funded by Horatio Alger Members who, like the Scholars, have experienced challenges but ultimately overcame them to become successful business and civic leaders.
The National Scholarship is awarded to eligible students in all fifty states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico. National Scholars receive an all-expenses paid trip to Washington, D.C., during the spring of their senior year to participate in the National Scholars Conference. Recipients must attend the National Scholars Conference to receive the award.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): American Colleges
- Study in: USA
- Deadline: March 15, 2024 ( The undergraduate application is now closed and will open for high school juniors on December 1, 2023 )
Horatio Alger Scholarship provides the recipient with:
- Grant $25,000 to 106 students for four years of undergraduate studies at any college of USA.
Eligibility Criteria for Horatio Alger Scholarship
To qualify for Horatio Alger Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Be enrolled full time as a high school senior in the United States; be progressing normally toward graduation in spring/summer of 2020 with plans to enter a college in the United States no later than the fall following graduation.
- Exhibit a strong commitment to pursue and complete a bachelor’s degree at an accredited non-profit public or private institution in the United States (students may start their studies at a two-year institution and then transfer to a four-year institution).
- Demonstrate critical financial need ($55,000 or lower adjusted gross family income is required).
- Be involved in co-curricular and community service activities.
- Display integrity and perseverance in overcoming adversity
- Maintain a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.0.
- Be a United States citizen
How to Apply for Horatio Alger Scholarship?
Please follow the following instructions to apply for Horatio Alger Scholarship:
To know more about Horatio Alger Scholarship, please visit official website: