Good news! IsDB Scholarship Program is currently open. Because the program is focused on enhancing the Muslim Communities in both member and non-member nations, the Islamic Development Bank scholarship is among the greatest and most exceptional chances available for Bachelor, Master, or PhD scholarships. The Islamic Development Bank Scholarships seek to draw students who are self-driven, creative, and enthusiastic and who have brilliant development ideas in order to help them build a high degree of competence in attaining their objectives. It’s interesting that the international scholarship offers both men and women the same possibilities to develop and contribute to their communities. The fully-funded study options are intended to help the students fulfill their personal development goals on a national and international scale.
International students who pursue further education at their home country’s top institutions are not the only recipients of IsDB scholarships; other students also obtain funding for their start-ups and small enterprises. As a donation to the nations to which they truly belong, the Islamic Development Bank also provides interest-free loans to students. The finest aspect is that the grant is perpetually rotating since the funds recovered from the students’ businesses back home are utilized to provide loans to new fellows as the cycle of foreign scholarships and interest-free loans continues.
The fully-funded scholarships for students from the Islamic world are a useful instrument in enhancing the socioeconomic standing of the Member nations and Muslim communities. These fully financed, top-tier scholarships are intended to support the IsDB’s mission to turn students and researchers into Good Citizens & Competent Professionals (GCCPs), an organization that has been committed to enhancing the living circumstances of member nations since its founding. Because of this, it is anticipated that other students will take the lead in contributing to the growth of their nation. These fully funded undergraduate and graduate scholarships are part of a larger initiative to construct a curriculum focused on community development. The program is sometimes described as a “Distinct Community-Oriented Development Programme” because of this.
The foreign student IsDB Scholarship is essentially a collection of four distinct scholarship schemes. It comprises scholarships for bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees as well as scholarships for vocational training and least developed member nations. IsDB has partnered with prestigious institutions, ministries of higher education in the member nations, and international development organizations to accomplish the objective of offering the most scholarships possible. These collaborations have made it feasible to construct a platform where the goal is to improve students’ leadership skills and help their nations attain the greatest development indices.
Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2023-2024:
- Either your home country or IsBD member country
- Public or Government University of the home country or IsBD member Country
Types of IsDB Scholarship Programs 2023-2024:
- IsDB Scholarship Programme for Muslim Communities in Non-Member Countries (SPMC)
- IsDB Master’s Scholarship Program 2023-2024
- IsDB Merit Scholarship Programme for High Technology (MSP)
- IsDB-ISFD Scholarship Programme
- Undergraduate degree program
- Master’s degree program
- PhD degree program
- Post-doctoral degree program
Benefits of IsDB Scholarship 2023-2024:
- The students will be provided with a monthly stipend.
- The tuition fee will be paid by the IsDB.
- No Application fees.
- The travel costs of the students will be covered.
- The students’ medical insurance will be covered till the completion of the course.
- The students will be given interest-free loans to start businesses.
- Thesis/scientific papers preparation
- Conference allowance for Ph.D. scholars
Eligibility Criteria of Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2023-2024:
- The candidates must be from Muslim states.
- If the candidates are from non-Muslim countries they must be Muslims.
- The candidates must be from the Muslim community of the member states.
- If the candidates are from non-member states, you must be from the Muslim community.
- The candidates must have a high school diploma or must be enrolled in one of the top public universities in their home countries.
- The candidates must not have less than 70% marks in their high school or in their Bachelor’s while applying for an undergraduate or Master’s degree program.
- The candidates must have a relevant degree from the given list of degree programs while applying for the Master’s Degree program.
- The candidate must have a relevant PhD and two years of related research experience while applying for the Post-Doc program.
- The candidate must not be a recipient of any other scholarship.
How to Apply for the Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2023-24?
- The candidates have to apply online.
- The candidates have to create their accounts for online applications through the official website.
- Make sure to provide all the relevant documents and contact details including your Email address accurately.
- The candidates are not required to pay any application fee.
- The candidates have to get themselves registered with one of the top public universities at home.
IsDB Scholarship 2023 Deadline:
- The deadline is not mentioned yet. Apply as soon as possible.