Jacobs Foundation Research Fellowship 2024 in Switzerland | Paid Fellowship: The international Jacobs Foundation Research Fellowship Program 2024 is currently accepting applications. The goal of the Global Fellowship Program is to advance child and youth development research. There is a paid fellowship program called the Jacobs Foundation Research Fellowship Program. Funding is offered by the Research Fellowship Program for a maximum of three years. Highly skilled early- and mid-career researchers whose work is related to enhancing youth and child development globally are eligible to apply for the international fellowship program. A PhD or equivalent degree earned within the last ten years is the ideal background for a fellow applying to the Jacobs Foundation Fellowship program.
An international competitive fellowship program is the Jacobs Foundation Research Fellowship 2024. Education sciences, economics, psychology, sociology, computer science, behavioral science, pedagogy, neurosciences, linguistics, and science of learning are among the relevant disciplines covered by the research fellowship, though these are not the only ones. Jacobs Global Fellowship Program 2024 supports scholars who want to engage in interdisciplinary work and combine multiple levels of analysis. Understanding and accepting learning variance, encouraging the creation, transfer, and practical application of knowledge about human learning and development, or enhancing the ability to advance successful educational policies and practices are the specific foci of the global research fellowship.
The following inquiries are of interest to the Jacobs Foundation, and they fit with their research agenda. Among the queries are: How do learning and development as well as learning outcomes get affected by changes in individuals and contextual factors? In order to enable all children to realize their potential as learners and as individuals, how can educators design for learner variability at any scale? How can they create interventions that can overcome disparities in the effects of digital technologies and lessen the widening learning gaps among children? How can they discuss how data plays a part in assisting teachers and students in making decisions regarding their instruction and learning?
The fellow’s institution receives the full funding amount from Jacobs Foundation Research Fellowships directly. Furthermore, the fellow may use it for any purpose related to supporting their research, including equipment purchases, assistant salaries, technical support, trainee support, or professional travel, for a maximum of three years. In addition to having a fantastic research idea, the ideal fellow for the Jacobs Global Fellowship Program is someone who has the potential to dedicate themselves to multidisciplinary teams within the Jacobs Foundation’s network.
Jacobs Foundation Research Fellowship 2024 in Switzerland | Paid Fellowship
- Country: Switzerland
- Financial coverage: Paid, Fully Funded
- Deadline: January 21, 2024
Eligibility Criteria for the Jacobs Foundation Research Fellowship 2024:
- Applicants must have obtained their PhD or equivalent within ten years.
- They must be employed at any institution of higher education or research institute.
- Applicants must be conducting high-quality research in any of the areas of interest to the Jacobs Foundation.
- The applicant must be committed to engaging and participating with the Jacobs Foundation and the international Fellowship Network and contributing to the Foundation’s activities.
Jacobs Foundation Fellowship Selection Criteria:
- Past research accomplishments and publication record
- Scientific quality of methods and data
- Creativity and potential for serving as a scientific leader in the scientific community
- International relevance of the fellow’s planned work
- Alignment of planned projects with the Jacobs Foundation’s goals
- Potential for promoting human development and learning
- Willingness to support the Foundation’s aims and to engage with us
Benefits of the Jacobs Foundation Research Fellowship Program 2024:
- The Jacob Foundation fellows will get a funding amount of CHF 15000.
- Fellows can get additional funding at the end of the Jacob fellowship to conduct further research projects.
- In addition to the independent and competitive funding, the fellowship program also offers a wide range of non-financial benefits.
- An opportunity to enhance your research skills and abilities.
- Fellows will get a chance to be a part of international networking.
- Publication List
- Click on the Apply Now button to start your application process.
- Applicants must create an account on the official website.
- Now, start your application for the Jacobs Foundation Research Fellowship Program.
- Fill in the application form with the correct information.
- Upload your CV, list of publications and ask for a recommendation.
- Applicants must submit their application before the deadline.
Jacobs Foundation Research Fellowship 2024 Deadline:
- The last date to apply for the Jacobs Foundation Research Fellowship Program is 21 January 2024 05:59 PM (PKT).