John Thompson Scholarship 2024 | Ireland: For overseas students, the John Thompson Scholarship 2024–2025 is a partially funded opportunity. The Dublin City University Business School is offering this scholarship to pursue a master’s degree in digital marketing. The entire cost of tuition will be waived as a result of this scholarship.
The MSc in Digital Marketing program is intended to give participants the tools they need to interact with customers through digital channels by assisting them in understanding how digital technologies are transforming consumer behavior.
Full fees for a graduate enrolled full-time in DCU’s MSc in Digital Marketing are covered by the bursary. This scholarship was established in 2008 as a way to pay tribute to John Thompson, a prominent newspaper executive in Ireland. John played a key role in the establishment and commercial growth of some of Ireland’s most enduring and successful magazines, such as U Magazine, The Sunday World, and The Irish Farmers Journal, during his nearly 30-year career in the industry.
John Thompson Scholarship 2024 | Ireland
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Dublin City University Business School
- Study in: Ireland
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Digital Marketing
- Program Period: Up to two years
- Deadline: July 30, 2024
John Thompson Scholarship will provide a full waiver in the tuition fees. Participants benefit from a combination of exposure to cutting-edge research, academic rigor, industry practice, and applied workshops and projects. Lectures are delivered by experienced international and Irish experts from industry and practice, in areas such as data analytics and visualization, digital advertising and communication, and digital marketing strategy.
Eligibility Criteria for the John Thompson Scholarship
To be eligible for the John Thompson Scholarship, candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Students must possess a First Class Honors (1.1) Degree.
- Additionally, candidates applying for the John Thompson Scholarship must have an interest in and understanding of media, marketing, business, and journalism.
- Similarly, students should meet the academic and other entry requirements of the MSc program
How to Apply for the John Thompson Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for John Thompson Scholarship:
Submissions should be sent to the Group Head for Marketing at DCU Business School Professor Edgar Morgenroth via email at email@example.com before the deadline.
- Also, a statement of motivation and suitability for the scholarship in at most 250 words.
- A copy of their academic transcript/proof of final degree award
To apply and learn more about the John Thompson Scholarship, please visit the official website: