KAUST Global Fellowship Program 2024 in Saudi Arabia: For people who are passionate about leading cutting-edge research in the Middle East, the KAUST Global Fellowship 2024 in Saudi Arabia is an amazing opportunity. The fellowship program, which is fully supported, provides support to talented young researchers from all around the world. This aids in the development of a completely separate career path for them. It presents an opportunity to give students real-world crisis experiences at a time when the world is already engulfed in the deadly pandemic’s shadow. It enables motivated students to broaden their engineering and scientific horizons. The KAUST fellowship program encourages highly qualified persons to apply in order to fulfill its primary goal of advancing science and technology via academic collaboration and research.
The highly compensated fellowship program overseas, supported by KAUST, is a merit-based initiative that revolves on the organization’s five main pillars and targets various ideas. Water, energy, the environment, food and health, and the digital sphere are the five main pillars. Additionally, the two strands that house the aforementioned five pillars have served as the foundation for the creation of the KGFP program 2024. The first is topic-relevant and broad, while the second is research-focused and based on temporal relevance. The KAUST has chosen the theme of “hydrogen” for 2023 in light of the dire warnings of water scarcity and the severe shortage of water in many areas. Every year, a different vital research field that is strategically important to the KAUST is the focus of the second strand.
The Middle East is open to students who want to pursue careers as research experts. The initiative aims to find promising career-oriented researchers worldwide, provide them with the necessary resources, and help them reach their maximum potential so they can become compelling future leaders in science and research. They will grant free access to their first-rate facilities and resources to the chosen group of people. They are thus able to provide research outcomes at the greatest possible level across the globe. The program for international fellowships assists postdoctoral researchers in their early stages who have not yet proven they possess the aptitude and enthusiasm for doing independent research. Young investigators receive hands-on training under the guidance of eminent scientists and researchers.
Research students can collaborate peacefully with members of diverse communities to strengthen their positions both nationally and internationally thanks to the fully financed scholarship. It offers research researchers a fantastic chance to take charge of meeting deadlines and starting their careers in a fast-paced, dynamic setting. It offers seekers practical solutions by conducting goal-oriented, curiosity-driven research. Serving the people of the Kingdom and the globe at large will be accomplished through the broad scope of the KAUST scholarship 2023. It has consistently shown to be a lighthouse for peace, trust, and understanding. Students with daring research aspirations shouldn’t pass up the opportunity to advance through the KAUST.
KAUST Global Fellowship 2024 in Saudi Arabia:
- Saudi Arabia
- KAUST (King Abdullah University of Science and Technology).
Benefits of the KAUST Global Fellowship 2024:
- Candidates will be given a 75K USD annual stipend.
- Candidates will be provided with an independent annual research project budgeted around $45,000.
- Candidates will be given free access to laboratories.
- Candidates will be given living accommodation.
- Candidates will be given a working facility at KAUST.
- Candidates will be given easy access to mentorship and leadership programs.
- Candidates will be provided with medical insurance.
- Candidates will be given a traveling and relocation allowance.
- Childcare and Schooling are covered.
Eligibility Criteria of the KAUST Global Fellowship 2024:
- The scholarship is specially designed for postdoctoral researchers to commence a 3-year research project.
- Candidates must be awarded a Ph.D. within 4 years or have 4 years of research experience.
- The research project should be based on the critical global challenges related to the five pillars.
- Candidates must meet the requirements of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to get a residential facility there.
How to Apply for the KAUST Global Fellowship 2024?
- All candidates can apply while registering themselves through an email account.
- The applicants will receive an email notification confirming the registration.
- Provide all required personal information, e.g., name, address, country, religion, etc.
- Provide academic qualification details including the name of degree, institute, main course, specialization, date completed, etc.
- Provide the details of your current or recent position including job title, starting and ending date, organization, name of employer, etc.
- Provide two best publications including article title, publication type, publication title, and date.
- Provide the name of one KAUST faculty member and the other preferences.
- Provide details of two referees including name, position, organization, and email address.
- Complete all the required fields that are necessary for registration.
- Complete your registration request carefully and submit it.
- If you are selected, you will be informed by the KAUST faculty.
Documents Required for the KAUST Global Fellowship 2024:
- KAUST Host Pi Letter.
- 3 Research Proposals.
- Two Publications.
- 2 Reference Letters.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume.
- Valid Passport.
KAUST Fellowship Application Deadline:
- The application deadline for the KAUST International Fellowship 2024 in Saudi Arabia is January 15, 2024.