KAUST Internship 2024 Fully Funded: The KAUST internship is currently accepting applications. A KAUST internship is available in more than 150 projects to 130 international students each year. The internship lasts between three and six months. The KAUST Visiting Student Research Program (VSRP) Internship 2024–2025 will offer a private bedroom/bathroom, health insurance, and a monthly stipend of USD 1000.
Located in Saudi Arabia, King Abdullah University of Science and Technology is a graduate-level research university that is private, international, and international. Dedicated to advancing science and technology through interdisciplinary research, education, and innovation, the university’s mission is to be a catalyst for innovation, economic development, and social prosperity in Saudi Arabia and around the world. Students, teachers, scientists, and engineers conduct curiosity-driven, goal-oriented research to address the world’s pressing scientific and technological challenges related to food, water, energy, and the environment.
The KAUST Visiting Student Research Program Internship offers highly qualified international students pursuing their third or higher bachelor’s degree and master’s degree the chance to work with faculty mentors on specific basic and applied research projects.
Every year, 130 students from over 150 projects are chosen for the KAUST International Internship Program. This program is designed to provide students with a strong academic record and an insatiable curiosity with unmatched opportunities to explore their research questions with the help and support of KAUST faculty mentors.
KAUST Internship Summary
- Institution(s): KAUST
- Location: Saudi Arabia
- Internship Focused Areas: Click here to view 150+ research projects
- Internship Period: The duration of the internship is 3 to 6 months.
- Internship Deadline: You can apply for a place at any time throughout the year.
KAUST Internship Benefits
KAUST Visiting Student Research Program (VSRP) Internship will provide following benefits:
- USD 1000 Monthly Stipend.
- Private Bedroom/Bathroom.
- Visa And Airfare Fees.
- Health Insurance.
- Social And Cultural Activities.
- Access to Core laboratories and major research and community facilities.
KAUST Internship Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria for KAUST Visiting Student Research Program (VSRP) Internship:
- Required Languages: English. Strong verbal and written English Skills. Recommended levels, minimum TOEFL score of 79 on the IBT (Internet Based Test) or 6.0 on the IELTS (International English Language Testing System).
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- 3rd Year and above Baccalaureate or Masters Students.
- GPA 3.5/4 or 14/20 (ECTS B).
Note: Current PhD candidates, KAUST students or KAUST alumni are ineligible to apply.
How to Apply for KAUST Internship?
Please follow the following application instructions to win VR First Marketing and Growth Hacking Internship:
- Make sure that you have the following documents:
- Official Transcript(s) in English from current and previous institutions.
- Letter of Recommendation.
- Valid Passport.
- Statement of purpose.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Choose your internship program from
- After choosing your program, fill the first application with your personal data and create an account with your username and password.
- After that, check your mail which will include the link for the internship program application. Fill it out and upload the documents then click “submit”.
To know more about KAUST Visiting Student Research Program (VSRP) Internship, please visit official website: