Khalifa University Scholarships 2024 UAE: Scholarships at Khalifa University are available right now. This post will provide a detailed explanation of the Khalifa University Scholarship, including its advantages and a step-by-step guide for applying.
International students can apply for fully funded master’s and doctoral scholarships from Khalifa University in 2024–2025. Scholarships for graduate research and teaching assistants pay for all living expenses, health insurance, support for attending international conferences, and a monthly stipend of up to AED 12,000 in addition to tuition.
Khalifa University, situated in Abu Dhabi, offers scholarships to international students wishing to pursue doctorate, master’s, and doctoral degrees in medicine. Graduate Research / Teaching Assistant (GRTA) scholarships are available from Khalifa University of Science and Technology to assist deserving foreign students enrolled in graduate programs.
- Level of Study: Masters / PhD
- Institution(s): Khalifa University
- Study in: Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Program Period: Duration of Master Degree For Full Time: 2 Year, Duration of Master Degree For Part Time: 3 Years
- Deadline: January 15, 2024 / 30 April, 2024
Khalifa University Scholarships Degree Programs
Master Degree Programs:
- Master of Science in Chemical Engineering.
- Master of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Master of Science in Engineering Systems and Management
- Master of Science in Information Security
- Master of Science in Materials Science and Engineering
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Science in Nuclear Engineering
- Master of Science in Petroleum Engineering
- Master of Science in Sustainable Critical Infrastructure
- Master of Science in Water and Environmental Engineering
- Master of Science by Research in Engineering
- Master of Engineering in Health, Safety, and Environmental Engineering
- Master of Science in Computing and Information Science
- Master of Arts in International and Civil Security
- Master of Science in Applied Chemistry
- Master of Science in Petroleum Geoscience
Doctoral Degree Programs:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Infrastructure and Environmental Engineering
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Engineering Systems and Management
- Material Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Multidisciplinary Engineering
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Petroleum Geoscience
For more information check here.
Khalifa University Scholarships, provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Full coverage of tuition fees.
- Medical insurance coverage for students sponsored by Khalifa University (student visa), as per the University’s rules and regulations.
- Support to attend international research conferences, subject to approval.
- Mobilization and demobilization flight assistance for overseas international students.
- Free University accommodation for the student only (or accommodation assistance of AED 2,000 per month only if University accommodation is not available for the eligible student, as per the University’s rules and regulations).
- Monthly Stipend During MSc: AED 8,000.
- Monthly Stipend During Ph.D.: AED 12,000.
Eligibility Criteria for Khalifa University Scholarships
To be eligible for Khalifa University Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Master’s Degree Program requirements:
– Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree.
– English Proficiency Certificate.
– Admission Interview.
- Doctorate Degree Program requirements:
– Completion of a Master’s Degree.
– Research statement (500-1,000 words).
– Admission interview.
- Participants can apply for the Full Time as well as Part-Time. But there are Some Requirements for both.Full-time: Students are required to Register for 3-4 courses each semester (9-12 credit hours or equivalent).
Part-time: Students are required to Register for 2 courses each semester (6 credit hours or equivalent).
How to Apply for Khalifa University Scholarships?
Please follow the following instructions to apply for Khalifa University Scholarships:
(1) Create an account here.
(2) Fill the application and attach the required papers
- Certified copy of Bachelor’s/Master’s degree certificate).
- Equivalency certificate issued by the UAE Ministry of Education for applicants that have graduated from institutions outside of the UAE.
- Official transcript showing the grading scale.
- English language proficiency score certificate (IELTS, TOEFL or EmSAT).
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) score report. .
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Passport-style photograph on a white background.
- Valid passport. International applicants who reside in the UAE should also upload a clear copy of their valid UAE visa.
- Family Book (Khulasat Al Qaid – UAE National applicants only).
- Valid UAE national ID card (for national and international applicants who currently reside in the UAE).
- Statement of Purpose (500 to 1,000 words)
- Research Statement (500 to 1,000 words – PhD applicants only)
- Know more about how to apply here.
- If you are accepted you will enter the second phase which is the interview.
To know more about Khalifa University Scholarships, please visit the official website: