KNB Indonesian Government Scholarship 2024/25 | Fully Funded: The KNB Indonesian Government Scholarship 2024 is currently accepting applications. The Indonesian government’s Directorate of Higher Education, Ministry of Education and Culture, sponsors the esteemed KNB Scholarship. The Indonesian government offers prospective international students from developing nations financial support through the Kemitraan Negara Berkembang Scholarship, also known as the KNB Scholarship. This scholarship in Indonesia is offered for 2024–2025 undergraduate, graduate, or postgraduate programs. This government scholarship is available to students from developing nations at a number of participating Indonesian universities. With the KNB Scholarship 2024, students can study at esteemed Indonesian universities and immerse themselves in some of the most vibrant and diverse societies on the planet. Students who are awarded this Indonesian scholarship can enroll in top-notch degree programs provided by the 31 partner universities of the scholarship.
Moreover, 1830 international students from 99 different nations have received the KNB Indonesian Government Scholarship to date. As a result, this scholarship for overseas students is a fantastic way for them to learn about and value Indonesia’s noble values, linguistic diversity, and rich cultural legacy. The KNB Scholarship is a fully funded opportunity that provides all students with financial coverage and a range of benefits. lowering the cost of studying overseas as a result. The Republic of Indonesia’s Ministry of Education, Culture, Research, and Technology, working with the 31 host universities for the KNB Scholarship, is accepting applications from 222 deserving candidates in 2024. 30 bachelor’s, 162 master’s, and 30 doctoral students are included in this.
In a similar vein, students from developing nations are welcome to apply for the 2024–2025 KNB Scholarship. There’s more to the Indonesian Government Scholarship than just financial aid. Recipients of scholarships can advance their knowledge, develop new skills, and open up more career opportunities. establishing a strong basis for success long after graduation. Furthermore, firsthand exposure to Indonesia’s multicultural and multilingual society is guaranteed by the KNB Government Scholarship. The scholarship can last up to 24 months for master’s programs, 48 months for bachelor’s programs, and 48 months for doctoral programs. If you wish to apply, be sure to read all the way through!
KNB Indonesian Government Scholarship 2024/25 | Fully Funded
- Country: Indonesia
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: February 23, 2024
Eligibility Criteria for KNB Indonesian Government Scholarship 2024:
- Applicants must be citizens of a developing country as defined by the Indonesian government to be eligible for the KNB Scholarship.
- For Bachelor’s students, applicants must be 21 years old or younger. They should have a High School degree.
- Individuals with a Bachelor’s degree are not eligible for the Bachelor’s scholarship.
- In addition, applicants must be 35 years old or younger to be eligible for the master’s scholarship and possess a bachelor’s degree.
- For doctoral students, applicants must be 40 years old or younger and have a master’s degree to be eligible.
- English proficiency is an essential requirement for all degree programs and the KNB Scholarship.
Benefits of KNB Scholarship in Indonesia 2024:
- The scholarship fully funds the tuition fees for recipients, reducing the financial burden associated with academic expenses.
- All students also receive comprehensive health insurance coverage.
- Successful applicants will receive a living allowance visa, offering financial support to cover day-to-day living expenses during their stay in Indonesia.
- Moreover, the KNB scholarship includes round-trip economy air tickets, ensuring that students can travel to and from Indonesia without financial strain.
- Recipients will also receive a monthly research and book allowance to support their research.
- Similarly, to facilitate a smooth transition to life in Indonesia, students will receive a settlement allowance upon their arrival in the country.
- The Indonesian Government Scholarship also offers students the chance to study in Indonesia.
Documents Required for Indonesian Government Scholarship:
- Recommendation letter from Indonesian Embassy or Consulate General
- Academic recommendation letters (2)
- Valid passport
- Bachelor’s certificate
- Academic transcripts
- TOEFL or IELTS score
- To apply for the KNB Scholarship, visit the university’s official website or click the ‘apply now’ button below.
- However, before you apply, ensure you meet the requirements of this scholarship in Indonesia.
- Download the scholarship offering letter from the website and submit all the necessary documents as part of the application.
- Make sure to submit your application before the KNB Indonesian Government Scholarship deadline.
- All documents must be in English or Bahasa.
Application Deadline for the KNB Indonesian Government Scholarship:
- The deadline to apply for the KNB Indonesian Government Scholarship is 23 February 2024.