Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2024 in Pretoria South Africa: For the academic year 2024, applications are now being accepted for the University of the Western Cape’s Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program. The UWC Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program aids young people from South Africa and other African continents who are academically gifted and outstanding. Young scholars will be able to enroll in undergraduate or graduate programs at the University of the Western Cape thanks to the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at UWC 2024, which will offer fully financed scholarships. You should apply for the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2024 if you are an exceptional student from South Africa or the African continent who wants to study for free there.
The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program has partnered with the University of the Western Cape (UWC). Initiated in 2012, the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program. The fully funded Scholarship is a global initiative that aims to increase the leadership potential of highly gifted, brilliant, and service-oriented young people, primarily young Africans, by providing them with the opportunity to pursue their higher education for free at the University of the Western Cape in South Africa. The applicants must choose one of the restricted fields offered by the University of the Western Cape Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2024 (details are provided below).
The UWC Scholars Program, which is fully supported, is specifically designed to help young people whose access to higher education is restricted by social and economic hurdles. Reaching young women, individuals with disabilities, refugees, and adolescents who have been forcibly displaced is very important to the UWC Mastercard Scholarship Program. These people are urged to apply for the UWC Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Program, which is fully supported. Due to the limited amount of scholarships available and the intense competition, applicants must have a strong academic record. The information below was given by Opportunities Circle. To gain all the information, carefully read the article.
The Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2023-24
- South Africa
Type of Program:
- Postgraduate programs
Benefits of Mastercard Foundation Scholarship for African Students
Following are the advantages of the Mastercard Foundation Scholarship at the University of Pretoria.
- Airfare Ticket:
Travel costs will be covered by the scholarship.
- Monthly Stipend:
A monthly stipend will be provided to the successful students.
- Tuition Fee Coverage
- Free Accommodation:
Free accommodation will be provided to the students.
- Free Meals:
Meals will be provided to the students for the duration of the study period.
- Free Books:
The scholarship will cover the cost of books and other materials.
- Cost of Visa Application:
- Medical Insurance:
Medical insurance will be provided to the selected students.
Eligibility Criteria for Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2023
- Candidates must be African nationals.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree and possess excellent academic background.
- Candidates need to provide information about their financial situation to be considered for studying abroad.
Leadership and Community Service experience:
- Candidates must possess strong leadership and community service experience.
How to Apply for a Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Program?
To apply for The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at the University of Pretoria, follow these simple steps:
- The application process is online, and you can access the system by visiting the official webpage.
- Start your application and fill in the personal and academic details.
- Upload the required documents and submit your application.
- After successful submission, wait for your application to be evaluated by members of the relevant faculty.
- If your application is successful, you will receive an admission letter from the university.
- After you have received your admission letter, get in touch with email@example.com to start applying for The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program.
- Then, complete and submit the application form for The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program.
- If you are selected as a Mastercard Foundation Scholar, make sure you have a passport so that you can apply for a visa without delay.
Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Application Deadline
- The deadline to submit the application is 30th August 2023.