McCall MacBain Scholarships 2024 | Study In Canada:One of the first extensive and giving master’s and professional studies scholarships ever established in America is the McCall MacBain Scholarship at McGill University. This special program aims to bring together a diverse group of scholars who have the desire to positively impact other people’s lives and who aspire to leadership with purpose.
With a $200 million historic donation that made headlines across Canada and was the largest donation of its kind ever received by any Canadian foundation in history, John and Marcy McCall MacBain first made this scholarship public in February. They felt it was crucial for Canada to offer master’s level scholarships that went beyond academic achievement alone, drawing on years of experience providing numerous prestigious scholarship programs, such as Oxford’s Rhodes Scholarships, Mandela Rhodes Scholarships in Cape Town, and Kupe Scholarships in New Zealand.
As they study in this vibrant and diverse city, international students in Canada on fully funded scholarship programs need to be enthusiastic and open-minded in order to learn from one another. You’ll walk away from this transformative experience with tools to help you explore various leadership styles and hone your leadership skills. Mentors can also be of assistance to you during your academic career. There is a great deal of potential for transformative growth and advancement when a community of students with different academic backgrounds and experiences is built. Candidates may be able to have an amazing experience through leadership-focused scholarships. International students may apply for 10 McCall MacBain scholarships with 25 Finalist Prizes worth $20 000 plus 15 Regional awards totaling $10,000 each. Canadian students can compete for twenty McCall MacBain Awards and thirty Finalist Awards of $10,000. They can also apply for thirty regional excellence awards totaling $5,000.
Students who receive Canadian grants can live in a welcoming and encouraging environment with great job opportunities and a high standard of living. Montreal’s vibrant energy, diversity, and multiculturalism—over 100 languages are spoken there—make it a unique city for students worldwide! Canada is one of the safest countries on Earth because it is a hub for international travel, with direct flights to over 130 different countries. However, in order to be awarded one of these awards, you must impress the interviewer and stand out from the crowd. All that is required for you to be granted such grants in Canada is for you to perform exceptionally well in an interview, surpassing the abilities of all other applicants!
McCall MacBain Scholarships 2024:
- McGill University
- Masters and PhD
- All International
McCall MacBain Scholarships 2024 Benefits:
- The McCall MacBain Scholarships provide more than financial aid; we recognize their significant social impact on communities. Through the program, an inclusive network of students who aspire to lead with purpose has come together, those with proven leadership potential who strive to have an effect full influence over individual lives.
- While you and the other scholars work across various sectors on issues requiring leadership skills, you all share an idea about the type of leaders you aspire to become: those who serve their fellows with humble honesty while remaining open-minded towards new learning strategies and building bridges; people willing to take risky significant chances on behalf of all their constituents.
- Fees and tuition throughout the full normal duration of master’s programs or professional programs and living stipends of $2,000 monthly during academic terms are to be covered as expenses for program administration and study fees and tuition payments are payable monthly by participants in these programs.
- One-Time Grant Available in Montreal
- Scholars who did not complete any academic program over summer vacation may qualify for up to $5,000 as part of an experience grant for memorable summer adventures.
McCall MacBain Scholarships 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
To be considered eligible to apply for the 2024 cohort, one or more of these criteria must be fulfilled:
- Are You Pursuing your First Bachelor’s Degree by August 2024? incadr If so, when did your initial BA occur (January 2018 or later)? And by 2023 you should have attained age 30 at minimum.
- Choose from more than 400 options across three campuses and over 50 research institutes and centers. Can’t decide between two programs? Don’t stress! This app lets you enter up to two preferences that will each be taken into consideration for consideration.
- As part of your application for a visa, be mindful of any deadlines associated with that application process. These depend on both your citizenship (domestic vs international) as well as which programs or visa types you intend on applying under.
- McGill charges an application fee for admissions into graduate programs of $129.03 (Winter of 2024) or $132.90 (Summer and Fall 2024). This non-refundable charge enables applicants to switch programs without incurring an extra cost.
- Masters Thesis and Ph.D. applicants are expected to research faculty profiles within their department in order to find potential supervisors with similar research interests.
- Before applying, get acquainted with the institution that offers your course by making contact. Your Graduate Program Coordinator/Administrator is your main point of contact within their unit and should provide information including supervisor information.
- McGill may require that applicants hold either a bachelor’s or master’s degree (or its equivalent as determined by McGill), be proficient in English (proof may be needed), submit transcripts from their University and letters of reference/recommendations before being admitted as students to McGill’s program.Specific program requirements.
Application procedure For McCall MacBain Scholarships 2024:
- Are You Applying for the McGill University McCall MacBain Scholarship for Canada 2024? Typically the application process entails creating an account at their official site by clicking “Apply Now”, to begin your journey towards being successful! You may click the Apply Now button below in order to begin this application process and begin.
- As part of their application, applicants should complete an application form by providing personal and family details about themselves and their loved ones.
- Candidates should provide information regarding previous work experiences, community involvement and extracurricular activities they’ve participated in as well as any breaks they have taken from school or work. Finally, they are expected to write a 250-word quick essay detailing their plans and goals for success in life.Applicant are required to submit both their resume and an official or unofficial transcript in their application package.
- Referral letters must be attached as part of an applicant’s application; applicants can do this by submitting a reference request form online and having it approved; your referees will then receive an email containing a hyperlink enabling them to submit their letters online.Candidates should provide all documents and details carefully prior to the date. After applying for scholarships at McGill, candidates should submit separate applications to programs with eligibility at McGill in September for fall semester programs.
- Once selected, applicants are required to attend both final and regional interviews.
The Application Deadline for McCall MacBain Scholarships is First Round Oct-Dec 2023, and Second Mar 2024.