Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships 2024 are excellent opportunities for outstanding and highly motivated international students with excellent academic outcomes to study in Australia. The University of Melbourne scholarship welcomes students from all countries except New Zealand and Australia to get higher studies without worrying about finances and expenses. This undergraduate scholarship for international students is awarded who have done the best in their previous academic achievements. These scholarships in Australia are awarded annually to support talented and exceptional students to study at the University of Melbourne. Moreover, Melbourne scholarships for international students are opportunities for passionate learners pursuing higher studies in one of the world’s top universities. The University of Melbourne is well known in high achievements in every field.
Melbourne, Australia, is one of the best and safest places to study. The University of Melbourne has developed a plan that allows students, staff, and researchers to make valuable contributions to this challenging world. It is an excellent chance for talented students to participate in all these progressive strategies and implement them in real life. For this purpose, the university awards Melbourne undergraduate scholarship every year to those students who can’t afford to study in Australia and to help international students who become a part of the University of Melbourne’s strategy and contribute to global development.
Furthermore, Melbourne University encourages its staff and students to empowers them to talk about sustainability issues confidently with knowledge. The Melbourne international undergraduate scholarship lets students to experience excellent learning from experts in their related fields. Moreover, the scholarship applies to almost all fields offered at Melbourne University. The international undergraduate scholarship aims to support international students who determine academic excellence to encourage them. The University of Melbourne is well-known as one of the best universities. It has taught and trained many talented & the best researchers and professionals in different fields and has great success in almost every field of study they offer.
This article will provide all information about the criteria, requirements and benefits of the Melbourne University undergraduate scholarship for international students. By reading this article, you will learn all the information about scholarships for undergraduate students at the University of Melbourne. As international scholarships are highly competitive, if you make, you can reduce your chances of selection. Therefore, it is advised prevent errors and mistakes and prepare for the University of Melbourne scholarship application. And do not miss your chance to study in Australia with scholarship funding.
Here are more details about the Melbourne University Scholarship
No of Awards:
Approx. 50 outstanding students with excellent academic record will receive Melbourne University scholarships for undergraduate programs at the University of Melbourne.
Deadline is November 30, 2023
- Financial coverage:
- Eligible Regions:
Students from all countries can apply except Australia and New Zealand.
November 30, 2023
Eligibility Criteria :
You must apply for this undergraduate scholarship in Australia. Before you start the application, check the criteria and requirements of the Melbourne University undergraduate scholarship program. Details are provided in this section.
Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- International students from all countries can apply.
- Citizens of Australia and New Zealand are not eligible for the University of Melbourne scholarships for international students.
- Applicants must receive an offer letter from the University of Melbourne.
- They must complete higher secondary school with top grades or equivalent that place the applicant in the top 3%, such as:
- 3A* in A-levels (At least 93%).
- In Australian Foundation studies, at least 98%.
- In International Baccalaureate, at least score 42.
- Minimum GPA of 3.9, SAT of at least 1500, and ACT of at least 31 (according to the US high school system).
- According to the Canadian Secondary School system, this scholarship requires an overall score of 97%.
- International applicants must have an overall score of at least 95%, according to the Indian secondary school system.
- According to the Vietnamese High School system, an overall score of at least 90% is required.
- Applicants must not have undertaken any previous tertiary studies.
Benefits of Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship 2024:
- The scholarship will provide a $10,000 tuition fee for the first year of an undergraduate program at Melbourne University.
- Fifty percent fee remission for the next 3 years will be done under the undergraduate scholarship.
- Or the scholarship may offer one hundred per cent fee remission for the next three years if students maintain excellent academic record and fulfil the university’s requirements.
- It is an opportunity to study at Australia’s top university.
- There is no need for a separate application to apply for the Melbourne international undergraduate scholarship program.
- Students who receive an unconditional offer from Melbourne University and whose academic results fulfil the eligibility criteria will automatically be considered for the scholarship.
- Applicants must apply for the undergraduate program at the University of Melbourne with the regular admission procedure, and they will be automatically considered for the Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship.
- However, students are required to pay the application fee. There is no application fee waiver.
Melbourne Undergraduate Scholarship Application Deadline:
The deadline for February/March (2024) intake is 30 November 2023 for all students applying for the undergraduate program at Melbourne University.
Increase your chances of acceptance for the program by using our professional services