Be quick. On Friday, September 21, 2023, at 1 p.m. Pacific Time (PT), applications must be submitted.
The Mitacs Globalink Research Internship 2024 is the greatest program Canada has to offer overseas undergrads who want to learn Canadian research methods and improve their abilities. The summer internships in science, social science, humanities, mathematics, and engineering can be continued by the interns. The fully financed foreign internship also includes a number of multidisciplinary and group research projects, where the interns can gather information for the project in both specialized and broad areas. Each year, from May to October, the best foreign applicants to the Globalink Research internship in Canada engage in a 12-week research program to interns under the supervision of professors or faculty members from Canadian universities in a variety of other fields. Australia, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Mexico, Pakistan, South Korea, Taiwan, Tunisia, Ukraine, United Kingdom, and the United States are among the nations and areas covered by the Mitacs Globalink Research Internship 2024.
Presently offered at more than 70 institutions throughout Canada, Mitacs Globalink Research Internships are internships that are entirely financed. There are several academic collaborators from across the world involved in the research programs. Universities of Australia, the Araucaria Foundation of Brazil, The China Scholarship Council, The Ministry of Science, Technology, and Innovation of Columbia, Fulbright Canada, Universities UK International, and others are among the academic partners. The Globalink internship program is supported by these foreign partners. While completing their internship projects in a Canadian university, these institutions provide and share the concepts and methods of the academic partners. The finest internship program in Canada gives students from various colleges the chance to collaborate on a project. This fully compensated, worldwide internship offers the interns a variety of chances to network and connect with people from various nations and institutions. They are able to create a global network of Mitacs Globalink graduates through this collaborative internship and work together for a brighter future. Similar to this, Yukon University and University of Alberta academics are collaborating with mining firms to reintroduce vegetation to Yukon mines.
An extremely ambitious initiative to entice brilliant researchers from Mitacs partners in Canada is the Global Research Internship for International Students. The internship’s primary goal is to create a connection between Canada and the next generation of international researchers. During their time in Canada, Mitacs also gives the interns the chance to attend government functions, professional development seminars, and business gatherings. This helps the interns by allowing them to fully take use of the Mitacs Globalink Canada internship program’s perks to develop their knowledge and abilities. Alumni of the Globalink Research Internship who choose to pursue graduate studies in Canada are eligible for the Globalink Graduate Fellowship.
Mitacs Globalink Research Internship in Canada 2024:
- 12-Week International Internship for students in Canada
Benefits of the Matics Internship 2024 in Canada:
- The internees will get a chance to do their research with Canadian professors and universities.
- The internees will get a stipend for student enrollment fees that will be up to a maximum of $300.
- Round-trip airfare to Canada will be given.
- The interns will be provided with transportation from the airport in Canada to their place of accommodation.
- Students will be given a stipend for housing.
- Health insurance will be covered.
- The interns will get free registration for industry events and professional development courses.
- A Globalink Research Completion Certificate will be provided.
- The applicant must be a full-time undergraduate or undergraduate/master’s student from an eligible institution.
- The applicant must be from an eligible country.
- Australia, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Mexico, Pakistan, South Korea, Taiwan, Tunisia, Ukraine, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
- The applicant must be at least 18 years of age.
- The applicant must have one or three remaining semesters as of Fall 2023.
- The applicant must be available for a 12-week internship in Canada.
- The applicants have to apply online through the Global Student platform.
- If the applicant’s program is not clearly mentioned in the list, he/she must search with multiple keywords in different disciplines. The applicant can search in both general and specific categories. If the university is still not appearing then contact h[email protected.
- You must apply for a minimum of three and a maximum of seven projects in at least three Canadian provinces.
- There is no submit button, you must have completed your application carefully, at the date of clothing.
- It is recommended to complete the application at least two working days before the deadline.
- The applicant’s reference letter must be from his/her professor who is currently supervising his/her in the home country.
- Do not forget to save your application before leaving the application page.
- A CV
- Your official transcript in English or French
- Personal Statement
- At least 1 reference letter
- A Valid Passport
- Research Experience
Mitacs Internship Application Deadline:
Students must submit applications by September 21, 2023, 1 p.m. PT